C H A P T E R 19

Have a look on the secret formula of a blessed and successful marriage. The ultimate trick of successful marriage is to give love to the utmost level to your spouse.

 The ultimate trick of successful marriage is to give love to the utmost level to your spouse

"Okay so wait a second-" Yas mumbled, sat criss cross in front of me on my bed

"Okay so wait a second-" Yas mumbled, sat criss cross in front of me on my bed. "You're telling me that my brother went with you to the bathroom. Both of you didn't even pee, but instead spoke about- I don't even care what.  Y'all could've kisse-" Rachel starts giggling at that, especially more at my pout. She reaches out to pinch my cheeks.

"Asagfirullah YAS! stop saying that, no- your blowing this out of proportion." I whine, stuffing the microwaved noddles into my mouth. Rachel, Yas and I are sat on my bed, eating noodles gossiping about today. Yes I know it's like at 1:45, if only my mom was here. She would actually laugh at us.  Yas and I have prayed our Zuhr prayers, I had to answer a few calls from my parents while Rachel and Yas went down to get food for us from the cafeteria. 

"Okay whatever you say, doing all that and you still think he doesn't like yo- that's absurd I've had enough of this." Yas huffs, standing up from the bed to throw away her empty box a long with the rest of the finished cartoons and plastic. 

"I am not having this conversation again-" 

"Can I tell you something-but you promise to keep you mouth shut, both of you s-h-u-t i-t okay?" She ask and we respond by nodding at her. 

"Okay so remember when you left for summer with Lorenzo? yeah, so Yamir kind off went into a breakdown." 

"A breakdown?" Rachel asks. 

"Yeah, he lost his game-which you already know. and we had a party on that same night and he got wasted. Wasted I tell you, that nigga was gone. obviously he couldn't go home in that state. So he crashed over at Gabriel's house and confesedtolikingou."

"Confessed to what?" I repeated. 

"LIKING YOU!" Rachel and Yas both declared again. 

"Oh god, just stop it." 

"Stop what? Speaking the truth?" Yas scoffs. Unlocking her buzzing phone. 

"You know what I think, even though you don't believe that he will most probably do the things you guys spoke about I think he will." Rachel assured.