C H A P T E R 25

The Most Perfect believer in faith is the one whose character is finest and who is kindest to his wife.

"What?" Yamir deep voice taunts

"What?" Yamir deep voice taunts. Knowing damn well what I just said a few seconds ago. This is him giving me time to change my mind. 

"Why are you always so bitter?" I repeat. 

"Why, am I- so..bitter?" He asks once again. His faced filled in amusement I can just tell, by the way his lips twitch as hard as he's trying to keep a straight face. 

Scrunching up by eyebrows I'm failing to see where he's getting at. "That's what I just said is it not?" This time i'm actually confused. 

"Am I bitter Yas?" Yamir asks turning to face the curly haired beauty who turned to Gustav and David for help- instead they both just smile and lean back onto their chairs. "Am I Yas?" He repeats, his elbows on the chair sides- fingers fiddling with his lips.  

"Well... I don-I can-" She murmurs. "Yeah, you kind off are." She finally admits.

"I'm bitter-" He chuckles. "Right well guess what, it's not fu**ing easy getting the respect I get today by being soft." He mumbles. 

"Well it wouldn't hurt to be nice sometimes." I say. 

"I am ni..ce, sometimes." That causes us all to start coughing. 

"Fuc* off Yamir," Gustav grumbles, laughing  really loudly. 

"What??" 

"Nice? Is that even in your vocabulary- I mean, I remember the first time I met you- you were with the coaches daughter-" David starts.

"WHAT!" Yas chokes out. "Are you serious right now?" 

"David, shut the fu** up bro-" Yamir proclaimed. 

"He doesn't know though," Gustav, points out. "And it's not like they did anything,- she was onto him and he told her to fu** off." He continues covering up for his best friend. 

"Can you guys leave my love life alone." Yamir uttered rubbing his face with his hands. '

"Wait so you guys didn't hook up?" Yas asks. Please say no.