C H A P T E R 5

(Surah 24, Verse 33)

"And let those who cannot find someone to marry maintain chastity until Allah (SwT) makes them rich through His favours ..."

Dinner was amazing as always, especially in muslim families

Dinner was amazing as always, especially in muslim families. I've never met a bad cook in my life, except for myself- which doesn't count. Hours have gone and its now 7:40, my mom is currently waiting for me downstairs near the parking lot along with Aziza as I go fetch my shirt from Yamirs bedroom. 

"Here you go," Yamir says as he hands me a plastic bag with my shirt. I whisper a thank you and start walking out to the front door.

"Haleema!" Gustav calls out from the couch right as i'm about to leave. 

"Yeah?"

"We have practice, Thursday were coming to pick you up no questions asked." 

"Um... sure-" 

"I don't know if thats like opened to outsiders- " Yamir interrupts walking over to turn the playstation back on, with a joystick in his hand. 

"Yeah it is, got it Haleema-" 

"Yeah sure-" I mumble, walking out without a glance back. I could really kill a nigga. 

---------------

"Class, today I want you to keep two things in mind," Mrs Natalie writes down on the board. "First how to think architecturally; and then how to apply your architectural thinking." Mrs Natalie my first Monday Morning class, I've only had her for 15 minutes and i'm in love with her already. She makes architecture seem more like just drawing plans and choosing materials. She brings life into it. She teaches us not only the skills to do architecture designs but also the skills to become an successful architect.

 "The work of architects is rich and varied, and requires a wide range technical, creative, practical and strategic thinking. Thinking architecturally is really about how you identify problems, understand their components, and are able to re-conceptualise problems as opportunities. Even whe-"