Tyler's Troubled Thoughts

Tyler Gray

"Hey Allen," Greg greeted him. "Thought you wouldn't show. I was starting to doubt that Tyler even sent you the message to come here at all."

Allen's brown eyes glanced at me and he smiled smoothly at Greg who was too blind to not notice how forced it looked. The strangest thing was, the way this kid was acting seemed so damn familiar, almost like I've seen someone act like this before.

"Don't worry, he texted me the time and place," he answered.

"Hey you kinda look pale," Lee said looking at him. Finally, someone who actually uses their eyes.

"I get that a lot," Allen said with a light chuckle. Damn this kid knows how to act.

"Really?" Greg asked.

"You're also a little too warm Allen," Kacey said, looking at her hand that touched his arm.

"I'm always like that," Allen said again. He dodged her hand that was reaching for his forehead.

"Look, I'm really okay," he said, sneaking a meaningful glance at me before looking at everyone again and saying more things to make him sound okay.

He did sound convincing, and I had to give him credit for fooling everyone. The gang shrugged it off and quickly turned their attention towards Sven who was on the phone, talking to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, shit came uninvited," he said glaring at Greg and Lee who were grinning and trying to snatch the phone from him.

"Guys leave him alone. We've already ruined his day," Keith said. He was always the nicest among us.

"It's not like he's serious with the girl anyway," Peter suddenly said monotoneously.

"Hey!" Sven hissed before kicking Greg and shoving Lee away. "What hun? No, that was just some piece of shit talking."

"How mean," Peter said flatly. A small smirk tugged at his face before it disappeared. I went to sit beside him and I blinked when I saw what he was doing.

"Hello?" Peter said.

Sven blinked.

The little kid had just intercepted Sven's call...

"Wait. Sven who was that?" the girl asked.

"What's your name?" Peter asked.

"Peter stop that or I'll---"

"Tina," the girl answered.

"Well let me give some advice," Peter said. "You better be prepared for the consequences of playing Sven's game."

"PETER!"

"What do you mean?"

"You're probably the 20th player so far, and Sven always seems to win. So I'm just telling you to do your best and---"

"That's it! You little mother---"

Peter quickly threw a pillow at him and put away his gadget before sprinting away from the enraged Sven.

"I'm going to kill you and cut your d*---"

"Hey that's child abuse!" Kacey said.

"Shut up woman!"

"Hey don't talk to my sister that way," Greg said.

"Go fuck yourself!" he said bolting out.

"Hey can I have some of your chocolate ice cream?" I shouted at him just to piss him off. I'd still get some without his permission.