Christmas

Serena's POV

Christmas arrived soon this year.I like this time of the year.It's the time I think about the year I had and about life.Last Christmas,I was pregnant and this one I am too.I need to stop this baby making process thing.I love having my children but 3 is always too much,actually,4.Yeah,it's twins.I haven't told my family yet.I only actually told Rydel because she was in the appoitment with me.

Everyone slept here last night so we could open the presents early.I was sleeping with my arms around when someone jumped on me.Penelope.

'Mowwy,dawwy! It's Christmas!' She jumps on the bed.Penelope loves Christmas.

'Hey,princess...calm down' Riker says in his sleepy voice.

'But,dawwy...Santa Claus passed last night.' she says in an excited voice.I get up and kiss her cheek

'Merry Christmas,princess...I'll pick Alexander and you wake the rest so we can see what Santa got us this year' I say.She nods and runs to wake the others.I hear some screaming.Penelope is awesome waking people up.I put on my sweater and go pick Alexander.He was awake.He must have woken up with Penelope screaming.I pick him up and he immediately picks my hair playing with it.Alex loves playing with my hair.His blue eyes focus looking at my hair.He has the same look Riker has when he is focus on something.It's amazing.

I pick an extra blanket for him and put around him.Ok that we are in LA but it is still cold and I don't want Alexander sick again.I am about to leave the room when Riker shows up.

'Hey...P wants to open the presents.' He says still with a sleepy voice.

'We were getting downstairs...Babe,are you ok? You seem like you have a flu' I say getting closer to Riker.

'I am feeling sick...but I am gonna be fine' He says

'Of course you are...I am gonna take care of you,I don't want you to go away...specially sick' I say.I hate when he has to leave.I am the one who sends him away because I'm the boss but as the wife my heart breaks.

'You are the one who sends me on tour' he says joking

'Ouch...Let's go,Alex...your daddy is moody...by the way,Merry Christmas.' I say leaving the room.I get downstairs with Alexander and Riker and sit on the couch in front of the big Christmas tree.

'Mowwy...Can I start?' Penelope asks excited.

'Sure,princess...who you wanna give first?' I ask.She goes to the tree and pick a little blue box

'That's to my brother,Alex...' she says giving me the present.Penelope is very affectioned to him.I pick the present and kiss her cheek.She kisses Alex's cheek and I can see that everyone says 'Awwn' including me.

'Mowwy,it's Alex's time!' She says.I give Alexander to Riker and go to the tree with her.I pick a red box and give her.I know she'll love this one.

'Alex doesn't have age enough to choose but me and Dad chose for him.I hope you like' She unwrap the present so quickly that I really wanna cry because it took a long time to wrap.She opens and smiles.A teddy bear that looks like Reyna.She runs to Ross who was holding Reyna and jumps on Stas' lap.

'Look,auntie Stas...it looks like that one I showed you.' she shows Stas

'It trully does,P...It's gorgy' Stas says.

'Ok,now I'll go...Merry Christmas,brotha' I say giving Ell his present.He hugs me and I hug him tightly.We let go and he opens his present.It's a key.

'A key? You were better with presents,Serena' he says joking.

'It's a key to a Royce Rolls.' I say.His eyes are wide and I laugh.Yeah,I gave my brother a Royce Rolls.He deserves it.Actually,me and Riker gave.