The accident

Serena's POV

Months later...

So I'm gonna give you guys a quick story about what happened in the last months.We went to Carol's wedding and it was so romantic and amazing.Talking about weddings,I've never cried so much in my life like I did in Rydel and Ellington wedding.It was so romantic.We went to Meghan's movie premiere and the movie is just awesome.I got marry in January and it was the most magical moment ever.But we decide to go in honeymoon after our son get born.We decide the name after much fighting...Alexander Riker Lynch...yeah,Riker wanted that the middle name stick with R and we decide to put Riker as a middle name,because let's face it,I love the name Riker and Riker is in heaven because our son will have two of his names like he says.I'm 7 months now and the doctor says I shouldn't be working anymore but I need to work at least until I'm 8 months.Of course Riker doesn't want this at all but he's on tour now and I went to visit him for Ell birthday in China.They're in Australia now and Riker will be back before my birthday(May 6th) which is in 4 days.I'm in my car driving home when I get a call from Harry.He's very freaky and I don't understand shit what he says saying.

Serena:Harry...Calm down!...Who's pregnant?!....Kendall is pregnant?!....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME,HARRY!....OF COURSE I'M MAD! SHIT WHAT MY DOCTOR WILL SAY!I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN!

I start feeling very bad,I can't barely see the car in front of me. I'm almost passing out when I see a car crossing the street by my side and hitting me.The last thing I remember is see blond in my pants.

Riker's POV

We just did our last concert in Sydney.We have to be here for more 2 days to do some press.I'm not felling ok today.I haven't spoke to Serena since this morning and I'm felling that something bad happened.I don't like at all the idea of me going on tour and letting her there in a risk pregnancy.I wanna take car of her and don't let her work until our little boy is with us.We're having dinner in my room because the hotel is crowed of fans.I pick my phone and call Serena.Again no answer.I call our place and no one answer,not even Olivia.If not even Olivia is answering something happened.

Riker:Ell,did S call you?

Ellington:Actually,no...not since yesterday.

Riker:I'm trying to call her and she's not answering! I call our place and not even Olivia answers.

Rydel:Nothing bad happened or Cheryl would have called us already.

I nod and my phone rings.I look the idea and it says "Serena 💜".I immediately pick up

------------------

Riker:Hey,babe...I have been sick worried

Cheryl:Riker? It's me,Cheryl

Riker:Cheryl? What happened? Where's Serena?!

Cheryl:Serena...is in a surgery now...so they can save the baby

Riker:Save the baby?! Serena is 7 months! She's not supposed to be in labour

Cheryl:She's not in labour...Serena got in a car crash...it looks like she got so stressed that she passed out driving and a drunk guy hit her.She's in a very dangerous state and if it wasn't for Kylie,she wouldn't be alive.They have the same blood type and Serena needed blood transference

Riker:Ohh my God...and what the doctor said?! Will she live? Will our baby live?

Cheryl:The baby's chance to live is 90% but Serena...

Riker:What about Serena?

Cheryl:Her chances to survive are 40%

Riker:Ohh my God...I'm catching the next flight...Cheryl,please ask Kylie or Meghan to not let Penelope in the hospital and as far from the paparazzi's as possible.