Vogue

Serena's POV

Today was the Vogue photo shot and interview.I woke up and change into some comfy clothes(that would be one of Riker's shirt and a skinny keans).I get down stairs and the breakfast table is ready.I eat something and drink some coffee and get back to my room.I pick my purse that I prepared last night and put my sunglasses on.I sit next to Riker in bed and shake him so he could wake up

Serena:Ker...Ker

Riker:Let me sleep,babe

Serena:It's just to tell you I'm already going to the photo shot.

He opens his eyes and sits in bed.

Riker:Nice shirt

Serena:Funny...I got go because I'm picking Meghan up...anything call me,ok?

Riker:Ok...Have fun in the photo shot...I might pass there in the end

Serena:Ok...only in the end.Really,anything call me.

Riker:It'll be fine...me and P are gonna have a nice time...Love you...have a nice time

Serena:Love you too...Have a nice time with your little monster.

We both laugh and I give him a quick kiss.I get up and he gets back to sleep.I pick my purse and car key and leave.I drive to Rocky and Meghan's place.Meghan is already waiting for me and we go to the place of the photo shot but hey,when I need to get to places early,London likes to play LA so I got stuck in traffic.

Meghan:One of the reasons I accepted to move in to London was no traffic...well,I see that there's traffic everywhere.

Serena:Sometimes London likes to play LA...anyway how is the wedding plans?

Meghan:A little complicated...but you got Rydel and Ell invitation?

Serena:Yes...the wedding will be in Paris.I already knew

Meghan:You knew?!

Serena:Who do you think is trying to get all the family members possible in Paris?

Meghan:You are an awesome sister

Serena:I'm dumb...I have my own wedding to worry and now I promised to help Ell with Rydel's surprise.

Meghan:What Rydel's surprise?

Serena:Meg! It's a surprise so you don't tell her...but I'm helping with the honeymoon.

Meghan:Ahh it's so romantic from Ell.

Serena:Yes,it is...Can you believe Riker wants to marry in LA in like 5 months?

Meghan:Rocky is the same...he's letting me crazy.He wants to marry before the European part of the tour starts.By the way,where are they going in November during Riker and Rocky birthday?

Serena:Latin America...it's where the tour will start.Latin America is end of October to beginning of November then Thanksgiving and Christmas break.End of January to beginning of March is Europe,then break then April to May is Asia/Australia then June to beginning of August is North America then studio again.

Meghan:Ohh God ! I'm seeing myself travel a lot...I'll need to find a date between the beginning of March to the to beginning of April.

Serena:Yeah...me and Riker are between two dates in January and another in April.

Meghan:And what is stopping the choice?

Serena:The place...If I got marry in LA,I need to be fast with the plans because it has to be in January but if I want more details,April and in London.