Maddison

Riker's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Kylie and Ryland's wedding.They're still on honeymoon but hey I don't blame then because I'm about to go on mine.Yeah,I finally convinced Serena of the trip to Thailand.She is still a bit concerning since Alex is 6 months old but he's not sick at all and our parents will watch both him and Penelope.The others will also go on a vacation.Rocky and Meghan are taking Elena to the West Coast for the first time and they're pretty excited.Ross and Stas are going to Amsterdam since she needs to do a photo shot there and it's a very romantic place like Ross says.Rydel and Ellington are gonna stay here in Cali since their little girl is about to be born and I'm a bit mad at then for not telling us the name,I mean,I'm the uncle/godfather,I should know.Plus Serena recuses herself of going deeper in asking then the name which let's face it,she would get the information.

Right now we're about to leave home,Serena is finishing giving Olivia the instructions and my mom and Cheryl are here to pick P and Alex up.They decide to take then to their house because my mom don't like being in a house that has people outside with camera in hands,little bit she knows paparazzi will follow the kids everywhere.They haven't gotten a photo of Alexander so they're killing one to take the dawn photo which they'll not until the episode of KUWTK airs and you can't barely see Alexander on it.

'C'mon babe,we'll be late' I say to Serena that is finishing putting her electronic stuff in her purse.

'I'm ready...let's say bye to the little monsters' she picks her purse and we go downstairs.We hug both of then and our moms.Serena says something to Penelope about behave and be a good girl and stuff like she really will respect that.C'mon,she is Serena's daughter,she'll do whatever she wants to in the limits of my law.Yeah,me and P have a little set of laws and I'm glad to tell she respects then.

After a little hard time taking Serena out of the house,we left to the airport.Arriving at the LAX,paparazzi are all over the place.I putt my arms around Serena and we walk inside the airport with the security.Since we moved back to Cali,we have to walk around with security.I feel like in London was just a lot easier because of the laws.There you can't take photos of children until there 8 or something like that.They're killing for a photo of Alexander which they won't have until the episode of KUWTK airs with the family photo and you can't see him properly in the photo.

We get inside the private area and go straight to our private plain.We get inside the plain and soon it leaves.I can feel that Serena is a bit tense.

'C'mon,Serena.They're gonna be fine' I say putting my arms around her

'I know Penelope will.What worries me is Alexander...He is away younger than Penelope when I traveled without her for the first time.' she says cuddling in my chest.

'He'll be fine.It's time for you to stop worrying a bit,Serena.Everything you do is worry now.' I say rubbing her hair

'It's that the whole transition is giving me a hard time...my producers are overworking and I need to find a producer chief.'

'You'll find one soon...now,we'll have some nice time without worrying until I got back on the road in March'

'Ohh shit,that's another thing I need to talk to Ryland'

'Serena! No work in the honeymoon,you promised that!'

'Fine...no work! But I need to stay tuned since I promise Rydel that I'd come back when she gives birth.'

'You haven't found out the name ?'

'Riker,I don't know...and I won't until they decide to tell me!'

'I know Rydel will want to keep some tradition...'

'Rik,stop! We hide Alexander name until the day I gave birth.It's their choice' she says interrupting me.