Chap 27

*years later*

"And that's the story of your Aunt Mika." Naruto smiled down at his two children as he walked with them and Hinata.

Today was the anniversary of her death,so they were in their way to her grave. Once they arrived,they saw Sasuke and Sakura with their daughter as well as Neji, Minato and Kushina. Itachi,Yukari and Tamaki were also there. Everyone smiled sadly to each other as Naruto put a bundle of flowers on her gravestone. As usual,Kakshi was last to show up,leaning down to place his own flowers before laying a hand to the cold stone.

"I hope you're proud of the world I've help create,sis." Naruto whispered.

"I miss you."

Everyone bowed their heads for a moment before the wind picked up and faint giggle was heard. The sound brought a few tears out of some of them,before they turned to leave.

Boruto stopped and turned to his Aunt's grave and he swore for a moment,he saw a woman that looked just liked his grandmother,sitting on the stone and smiling at him.

Later that night,Naruto and Kakashi stood at her grave once more before the day ended.

"I'm always with you."

The two smiled as they heard the words in the wind.

Yeah,she would always be there,no matter what.

The two couldn't help but think....What if...

It's done! I cried like a bitch writing this so I'm sorry if any one else does!!!