Chap 24

Quick Note. Thank you to everyone who has read this story and enjoyed it! These last few chapters from here out might seemed rushed because I like to keep my stories around 30 chapters or so. So there's gonna be a lot of time skips. Anyway,enjoy!!

Everything was ruined. The Akatsuki had come to the village for Naruto and me. Thankfully,Naruto had come back just in time to fight. Making me all the more useless as I saw just how strong my brother had become.

I fought as hard as I could,but in the end,it wasn't enough. Feeling shamed,I ran. I could hear some people calling out for me. Rightfully so,no one had see me after I took after one of the Pains earlier. I was the Hokages daughter. People expected more from me and each time I disappointed them.

"Mika."

I stopped at the sound of my father.

"Dad..."

"Where are you going?"

"I...I don't know. I couldn't...I couldn't do anything. I trained so hard for so long and I couldn't do anything."

"You helped to protect the village."

"It wasn't enough!"

"You were doing your duty as a shinobi of this village. Regardless of if you defeated the enemy,you did all you could to protect our people."

"I'm a failure. I shouldn't have the right to be called your daughter."

"Mika! That's enough! You were very brave to take on one of them by yourself and lead them away. You did more that most of the ninja in the village could ever dream of doing. You're my daughter and I'm a proud to be your father." He smiled softly,holding me.

---------------------------

Dad had finally taken place as Hokage again with Lady Tsunade being in a coma after the attack. It had been a few weeks since then and he had left to the Hokage Summit. The village was practically repaired so I took my time to walk around. Feeling guilty,I actually spent most of my time helping to rebuild,collapsing multiple times in the process.

I was currently with Naruto and Sasuke,my brother and me teasing Sasuke.

"Come on,Sasuke! Just do it already!"

"Yeah,she won't shut up about you!"

"Will you two stop being annoying?"

"We will once you tell her." Naruto grinned.

"Like you have room to talk." He shot back.

"Oh that's right! We should just find both of them right now!" I giggled at them.

"What about you? I know you haven't spoken with Kakashi since you got back and that's been months now!"

"I haven't been able to. We haven't been in the village at the same time since I got back and we were,we got attacked."

"Well,he's right there. Go now." Sasuke smirked.

My head shot up to see Kakashi. Only,he was talking with another girl,one I didn't know. I saw her blush and giggle at him.

"Well,I guess I don't need to to talk to him." I smiled sadly,my eyes glossing over.

It hurt. I had convinced myself that he had moved on a while ago to save myself the heartache if it was true. But now,seeing it,my chest felt heavy and I couldn't breath as it felt like my heart dropped into my stomach.

"I'll see you guys later. I need to go." I said before using the Flying Raijin to get as far away as I could,to a spot in the forest that was secluded.

"You shouldn't just assume things,ya know."

"Go away,you bastard." I cried,turning to glare and the silver haired man that I loved.

He sighed,shoulders dropping a bit in defeat.

"Mika,will you at least hear what I have to say?"

I was quiet,not knowing what to say.

"I don't even know that's girl name. I just bumped into her and made her drop something. She must have thought something else. Truth is,I haven't even look at anyone else since you left."

"You didn't even see me off."

"I did. I just couldn't bring myself to say anything so,I stood in the shadows. I've missed you so much,my love."

"You still love me?"

"How could I not?" He smiled,pulling me to him.

"I've missed everything about you. Your smile,you laugh,your crazy emotions... everything."

"I've missed you too. I'm sorry I left the way I did."

"No need. I understand that you needed to. I hope that you've learn to accept yourself for what you actually are and not what you think you are."

"I'm still working on it." I laughed.

*Lemon warning ( wasn't going to but I'm in the mood to now)*

Kakashi parted from me a bit to pull his mask down then cup my face,bringing it to his. The kiss was passionate and yearning. I had missed the feeling on his lips on mine. It made me want more. I pulled away,leaning to his ear.

"Sho wme how much you've missed me."

He groaned and before I knew it,our clothes were in a pile on the ground and I was pushed against a tree,our lips together again.

"Up." Kakashi commanded in a low voice.

I shivered a bit at his tone before jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands found my ass to help keep me up before he slammed into me. I gasped at the feeling of being stretched.

"Still so tight." He groaned slowly moving.

"So...so big. Fuck me,Kashi. Please,I need it." I whined,making him groan.

He pulled out only to start slamming into me. My back dug into the tree but I didn't care as I wrapped my arms around him,one hand finding it's way to his hair and tugging a bit.

"Oh,oh yes. Please,more!"

"Did you miss this? Miss my cock in you?"

"Yes! So much! I'm so close,Kashi!"

He suddenly slowed,making me try to grind down on him.

"Beg for it." He smirked.

"Fuck! Please,Kakashi. Please,let me. It's been too long,I need it."

That was all it took for him to start ramming into me and almost instantly,I came,him following.

"I love you."

"I love you too."