Chap 25

"Why do you want to do this?"

"Because a war is going to start very soon and they all dersever to be stupid teenager before being thrown into a war."

"I don't condone this."

"So go away then." I giggled,sticking my tongue out at Kakashi.

Since Kakashi and I had a way bigger house now,I had decided it would be fun to have a party for Naruto and his friends. I had even convinced the Sand siblings to join while they were in the village for a few more days. I busy getting everything ready before they all showed up-pushing out furniture around to make room,making snacks and getting other things.

"I guess I'll stay to supervise. After all,if you plan on letting these kids drink underage..."

"Only if they want to Kakashi. Besides, they're all adults as far as I'm concerned."

Kakashi sighed but helped me get things ready. Soon enough,the sun started to set and Team 7 showed up,followed shortly by the rest,with the additional of Ino's boyfriend Sai. I grinned as I turned on some music and got things started. It wasn't long before most of the had started drinking and then Itachi and Yukari showed up. I stood in the kitchen where I could see veryone in the living room and smiled. It looked like everyone was having fun. I decided to take matters into my own hands as a new song came on and grabbed Sakura,pulling her to the middle of the room. I started to dance along to the song,getting her to follow along as everyone watched. Once she got going,I grabbed Ino,followed by Temari and Tenten. Yukari giggled and joined in on her own,pulling Itachi along. I grinned before grabbing Sasuke and pushing him to Sakura then Shikamaru to Temari. I saw Naruto grabbed hinatas hand following the beat on his own. Before I knew it,everyone was dancing along and I slipped back into the kitchen.

"You sure know how to get people together." Kakashi smiled as he watched.

"I know. One thing I'm actually good at."

The dancing didn't last too long. Next thing I knew,they we all sitting in various positions around the room.

"Mika! We're playing a game!" Naruto called,making me and Kakashi walk into the room and take our spots on the couch.

"It was your idea,Ino,
you start!"

Truth or Dare was the game I soon found out as In asked the question to Shikamaru.

"Whoa,whoa. Before we start this...ground rules. No,and I mean it,no daring anyone to have sex of any kind. Not cool. Sexual things,maybe. Only if consentual. You don't do your truth or dare,you remove one price of clothing."

Everyone agreed and we proceeded. Things started out stupid and innocent but quickly changed once it got to me.

"Naruto."

"Dare. Give me a good one." He smirked.

"I dare you to tell the girl right here right now."

"What! No I can't!"

"That or kiss her."

Naruto groaned as everyone sat forward a bit,waiting. He huffed before turning to Hinata,who was next to him and kissing her for a breif moment. Sasuke and I smirked before Naruto turned to Sasuke.

"Hmp. Dare." We both knew where it was going.

"Kiss Sakura!"

Sasuke wasted no time in doing so,one upping Naruto,as he pulled Sakura into his lap in a flash,cupping her face then kissing her. He pulled away and wrapped his arms around her,keeping her in place.

"Kakashi-sensei, your turn."

"Hmm...Dare."

"Show us your face."

Everyone sat up more than before watching.

"I uhh...don't feel like doing that so..."

Kakashi hadn't been wearing his vest so he sat up and took off his shirt. I stared a little too long before I shook my head and got back in the game.

By the time we were about done,a lot of things happened. Kiba had given Kankuro a lap dance,Lee had to run around the neighborhood in just his boxers,Neji had made out with Tenten. Someone made Shino shove something up his nose, Naruto had to see how long he keep his face in Hinatas chest,which I'm surprised happened. We got Gaara to admit to masterbating once and Yukari had to tell us how big Itachis dick was. It was a successful night as I looked around and saw then all having fun.

It was getting late,so I sent everyone home,feeling good about life for now,even if it wouldn't last long.