Chap 16

*Lemon warning*

"Some one is impatient."

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this now. I was stupid to chase after Itachi for so long. That's why I pulled away like I did that day before the Chunin exams. I realized what my true feeling were."

"I'm glad. I was going to tell you the day in the forest,but it got ruined."

"Well,we have all the time in the world now." I smiled, grabbing his hand as we walked into the village.

We got some looks as we walked through the streets but we didn't care. We happened to pass by Mom who smiled at us and nodded,approving.

"I wonder what my dad would say." I muttered.

"He's fine with it. He already knew about my feelings."

I smiled more as we finally got to Kakashi's house. Once inside we fell on the couch leaning against each other. Suddenly I sat up as a thought came to mind.

"Does this mean I finally get to see your face?!"

He just laughed before slowly pulling his mask down. I felt the heat in my face as my heart picked up again. He was hotter than I even imagined.

"Well?"

I said nothing as I leaned in and kissed him. I knew things were probably happening fast,but that's the way we lived. Still kissing,I moved more into his lap as his hands found my waist. It wasn't long before he trailed to my neck,kissing and nipping. I let out a groan making him smirk.

"Is this too much?" He asked.

"No. If anything it's not enough."

He pulled away at that,looking at me.

"I mean..." I stuttered, looking away.

"Things don't have to move fast if you don't want. I've been waiting years,I can wait longer." He said sweetly.

"No,I want this. I want you." I blushed.

He smiled before returning to my neck and unzipping my vest. He pulled away once move to stand with me and move us to his room. He put me down before he started to undress. I stood and did the same,still blushing a bit. He walked over once we we're bare and cupped my face.

"I will never get over how beautiful you look when you blush." He said before kissing me once more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck,pulling him closer. One hand trailed up and tugged on his hair,earning me a groan. I gasped as I felt his hands roamed up and cup my breasts. He kneeded them before grazing his thumbs over my nipples. I moaned lightly as he pulled away,leaning down to flick his tongue over one then sucking it into his mouth. He had barely even done anything yet I could feel how wet I was. Moving my arms,I trailed my hands down his chest,lightly scrapping my nails and dragging another groan from him. He pulled away from chest as I followed my hands with my mouth,falling to my knees.

"Mika,you don't-"

I cut him off by licking his tip as I wrapped my hand around his shaft.

"Just let me make you feel good. Ever since I figured out my feeling for you,I've always wondered about this." I said looking up at him before putting the head of his dick into my mouth.

He inhaled deeply as I moved slowly down,swirling my tongue around him before coming back up. Each time,I moved faster and took more of him. His hand wrapped into my ponytail as he grunted and moans at my actions.

"So good." He muttered as I looked up at him. "So perfect."

It wasn't long until I pulled away and smiled up at him while slowly stroking. My hand slipped down between my legs as I started to rub my clit. At this point I was dripping wet and just wanted something. I pulled back from Kakashi,opening my legs wider as I continued. He looked down at me and groaned once again. He pulled me to my feet before dropping in front of me and replacing my hand with his. I found his hair quickly as I moaned. His finger rubbed my clit lightly before he trailed down and slowly pushed two fingers into me.

"So wet. All for me." He muttered kissing my thighs.

He continued to move agonizingly slow with his fingers,making he whined.

"Kakashi,stop teasing and move."

"I can do something better." He chuckled,placing on of my legs over his shoulder before his hands grabbed my ass and pulled my towards him.

I practically screams as his tongue flicked against me quickly before slipping into my opening. He plunged deep before pulling out and repeating. I panted as he continued, pulling at his hair. He groaned against me and I cried out coming all over his face.

He pulled away but kept ahold of me as he stood. He wiped his face with the back of his hand and the action just made me want to come again. He laid us down in the bed before kissing me again.

"You want to keep going?"

"Yes. Please,Kakashi,Fuck me."

He visablily shivered as he positioned us.

"Mika,this might hurt."

"I know. It's okay." I smiled.

He nodded before lining up and slowly pushed into me inch by inch. I felt the pain and the blood. I didn't care. It was worth it. He stopped once he was all the way in,leaning down to kiss me all over my face and kiss my tears away,whispering apologies over and over.

"I'm ready. Just be gentle." I said after a moment,cupping his face.

He moved with care as he pulled out slowly before moving back in. After a moment,I moaned as a sign to go a little faster,which he did. My arms wrapped around his neck leaning up a bit. Kakashi wrapped an arm around me to help keep me up as he continued. Gradually he kept speeding up while still being gentle about it and it wasn't long until we were both coming,calling out each other's names.