Chapter 11

It was now nearly 3am and I couldnt sleep at all. All I could think about was Chris, how he asked me to be his boyfriend, and how I said yes. Im still in shock, pretty sure theres still the same smile stuck on my face. I sighed deeply and rolled over to my side, I didnt feel the need to sleep, but I probably should.

Just as my eyes started to feel heavy I heard a branch outside my window snap. I listened carefully although it was probably nothing. My body tensed as the rustling of leaves from the tree outside my window moved closer and closer up the tree. I almost jumped 6 feet in the air as my window shot open to reveal my very handsome boyfriend.

"Chris! you nearly gave me a heartattack!" I whisper yelled as He crawled inside my room closing the window behind him.

"Sorry babe." He winked with one of the sexiest grins i had ever seen. He came over and took a seat on my bed. "Do you have any idea what time it is Christopher?" I jokingly scolded, I was honestly so happy he was here. "3ish" he shrugged pulling the blankets from me and manuvering himself under the covers beside me. "I couldnt sleep, its all your fault." I pretended to pout at him even though the dimness of my room, the moonlight being the only light, it was kinda a strain to make out facial expressions.

I felt my heartbeat speed up as his hand slipped under me and the other softly rubbed my side. I guess this is what normal couples do, cuddle. It felt great being in his arms, I inhaled deeply wanting to keep this memory with me forever. A comfortable silence took over us and I soon found I was drifting to sleep. I suppose falling asleep in the arms of the boy I love is easier than I thought, or maybe it's just my body telling me it's time to sleep. Either way, this night goes on the top of the happiest days of my life list.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates and the shortness of chapters, I've been soooo busy lately with school and whatnot but I'm trying really hard to find time to write!! Thank you for all the supportive comments and such! ❤️.