Chapter 8

Im not really sure how it happened, but Im glad it did. Currently I was wraped securely in Chris's arms lounging comfortably on his bed. Not much had been said in a long time, but I was absolutely fine lying here with Chris, in silence. I decided it was best not to push the whole "i-like-you and i-love-you" thing any further, I was just so happy we were friends again.

I took a lazy glance at the clock on his bedside table reading it was just about lunch time, as if on cue my stomach growled. I felt Chris smile a little against the back of my head which made me smile too. I was actually starting to feel pretty hungry since I havent eaten much these last few days. Trying not to disturb Chris too much, I carefully repositioned myself so I was face to face with Chris, his arms still drapped around me.

"Uh, Chris" I said softly seeing he was probably just starting to doze off. "hmm?" He grunted shutting his eyes a little tighter trying to look like he was sleeping. "Im hungry." I explained with a small smile staring at his cute pretending-to-sleep face. "You know where the kitchen is, dont you?" He mummbled turning his face a little to hide it in the pillow. I sighed, thinking of a brilliant yet risky idea.

I wriggled out of Chris's lazy hold on me and crawled ontop of him, laying so if he was to take his face out of the pillow our faces would barely be inches apart. "Pleaseee" I begged sticking out my bottom lip even though he was still milking the dont-bother-me-im-sleeping thing with his shut eyes. Chris shook his head in an adorable way, "I dont feel like it get your own food." He muttered keeping his body very still beneath me.

I sighed very loudly and took hold of his wrists pinning them down on the pillow above his head. No longer being able to hold myself up since i was holding him down, my bottom half put more pressure on Chris's body. Chris' head shot from where it was hiding in the pillow and popped open his eyes. His mouth opened slightly like he was going to say something, but he didnt. I smiled in an evil way and lowered my face down to the side of his head. "Food. Now." I commanded trying to sound as confident and controlling as possible while wispering in his ear.

His lips stretched into a half smile, drawing my attention to his very inviting, oh-so close lips. I hadnt even realized I was biting my lip until Chris's half smile turned into a straight out smirk. "Nope." Chris said cockily just as my stomach grumbbled once more. I pouted, ready to climb off Chris in defeat, as his arms easily escaped my grip and wrapped around me, holding me in place. I stared down at him in confusion, my eyes somewhat wide.

I just stayed frozen in place while Chris moved his arms up to my neck, lowering my face to his. I could feel his hot breath send shivers through my body. I wanted him so bad, but that would ruin our realationship, wouldnt it? My breath hitched as I watched his lips come up to mine, I was so scared, confused, but most of all desperate. I wanted his lips on mine I couldnt stand it anymore. I closed the gap between us and kissed him with such passion I never wanted to stop. Our lips moved wildly together, tongues roaming between the kiss. A soft moan escaped my throat as Chris's hands ran down my back.

I pulled away, sitting up, leaving Chris surprised and out of breath. I smiled brightly at him then placed a hand on my stomach. "Im still hungry." I stated. Chris rolled his eyes and pulled himself and I off the bed. I tried keeping up with him as he pulled me to the kitchen, but his legs were much longer than mine, leaving me to an odd skip jog thing in order to stay in his grip. He let go of my arm when we entered the kitchen, striding over to browse the fridge as I took a seat at one of the stools at the breakfast nook.

After a few minutes of him making faces at the fridge and mummbling under his breath while searching the cubards, he came over and stood in front of me. "Well.. I dont know how to cook." Chris sighed shrugging dramatically. I pouted slouching on my stool. "But we can order pizza!" He yelled happily slipping out a crisp twenty from a large glass savings jar on the counter. "Yay!" I giggled slightly looking up at Chris. He pulled out his phone and dialed the number.

Once he had placed the order and hung up I searched for a conversation starter. "uh, so hows school?" I asked obviously sucking at trying to start a conversation. "Shut up" chris laughed sitting on the stool beside me. "then what are we supposed to do until the pizza comes" I asked blushing slightly. I could have sworn I saw him blush too but he covered it up with a "manly" cough, and by manly I mean very loudly and dramatic which was meant to distract me from his now growing blush.

"Uhm, tv?" He suggested standing and heading over to the livingroom. I shrugged and followed behind him to the couch. I sat awkwardly on the couch beside Chris as he flipped through the channles. I really didnt get our relationship at all. Id honestly love to be more than friends with Chris but I know he isnt ready for that since he made that quite clear when he admitted to liking me. But now i dont know wheather to just act like his 'pal' and ignore my feelings for him or to act on those feelings and prove to him that he can trust me and I really do care about him.

"Damian" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at Chris. "Im bored." He pouted throwing down the remote and turning towards me. I cleared my throat and looked down at my feet not knowing where he was going with this. "Sorry" I shrugged not knowing how to help him. I saw him roll his eyes playfully before he jumped ontop of me and started tickling me. "Christopher!" I shrieked in a very girly way trying to escape his strong grip on me. "S-stop please!" I begged squrimming under him as he relentlessly tickled me. I felt tears gathering at the corners of my eyes and was out of breath.

"why should I?" He asked pausing, holding my arms down so I couldnt run away. "Because I dont like it!" I argued sticking out my tongue. I could feel my face heating up as Chris's face lowered closer to mine with one of the sexiest grins I've ever seen. I nearly forgot to breath but the sudden shrill sound of the doorbell reminded me that i need oxygen to live. "Chris's face scrunched up in annoyance and rolled off the couch to answer the door.

"PIZZAS HERE!" He yelled carrying a box through the livingroom and into the kitchen. I jumped off the couch and ran after the pizza. "Oh thank god!" I dramatically flailed my arms as Chris set down the pizza box on the counter. I stretched across the counter and grabbed a slice stuffing it in my face.

I was just about on my third slice when Chris threw down his pizza on a plate and started waving his arms in the air making a stupidly cute face. I watched in confusion and amusement while he tried singing something mumbled by the food still in his mouth. "Huh?" I giggled as he finally swallowed his now chewed food. "Guess what tomorrow is!!" He nearly blew my eardrums with the volume of his statement.

"What?" I laughed taking an other bite of my pizza. "October 9" he wiggled his eyebrows at me with a crooked grin. I stared at him a few moments before it clicked. Oh! The concert tickets I bought him. "Yay" I tried sounding excited but I was about 89% less enthusiastic about it. "What's wrong?" He asked obviously seeing my face. It's not like I didn't want to go of course I did, it's just I have an understanding of how the whole concert scene thing goes down, can get pretty.. How do I put it without seeming like a loser.. Dangerous ?

"Nothing I'm great!" I shrugged pushing my overprotective mom thoughts out of my head and smiling.

"Good, consider it a date."

I think my heart nearly stopped..