Chapter 13: Sick?

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window causing me to smile. I never hear this anymore back home. I missed it to be honest. I decide to make some coffee, while I jump in the shower. 

I pick a white sun dress, with white sandals, I curl my hair and top it off with a flower crown. I grab my phone and wallet, then walk out adventuring the hotel looking for mom and dads room. 

As I am walking across the lobby to the other side, I see Mikey and Rye. 

"Hey Athena. You look really good today." Rye says, I smile.

"Thank you Rye. I'm looking for mom and dad. Trying to figure out what's going on for the day. I'm so bored out of my mind." I say. 

"They went out already. Come. We will all go eat first before anything else." Mikey says. I nod and they stand up dragging me out to their rental car, and driving to In and Out. 

"When we are done here we are going to the beach. Luna, your mom, Sophie, and Aphro went out. Brook and Harvey went out as well, leaving us three to chill for a bit. If that's alright with you babe?" Mikey says looking at me. 

"I'd love that. I could use whatever distractions I can get right now." I reply smiling at my cheeky best friends. 

"So we talked with Andy, and our old manager recently," Rye begins speaking, taking a moment to make sure I am listening to him. "And we have been talking about making a new cover. You know like a reunion kind of thing, see how popular we still are?" 

"That would be really cool you guys. That's awesome. I would love to help with that. I could hook you up with a filmer." I say to them.

"That'd be cool, then maybe we could record a reunion vlog, and feature you and your mom since you're new to the family." Mikey says. 

"I would love that. I really honestly would." I say. They smile. 

"But that means you would have to deal with Andy, and I know that will be hard for you." 

"It won't be that bad. But you should do the cover back home." I suggest.

"We thought about that." 

I honestly think them making a new cover will throw so many people off guard, but they will also make a lot of people happy still. 

"I don't know. I think it could be good for you guys. Anyways, could we get to the hotel. I don't feel so well all of a sudden." I say feeling a bit nauseous and dizzy. I stand up holding onto the table, when I almost fall, but Mikey catches me quickly. 

"Right, come on." He says picking me up and all of us walking out the door to the car. I begin feeling light headed.

"Mikey put me down." I say panicking. He sets me on the grass, where I throw up everywhere. When I'm done, Mikey helps me back into the car, instantly rushing me back to the hotel. 

"Alright babe. You need to get some rest. Take a bath if you can walk in there. Call me if you need anything, I mean anything love. I will be in my room down the hall. I love you. Let us know if you need anything." Mikey says walking out leaving me and Rye. 

I look at him, while he awkwardly stares around my hotel suite. "Rye?" 

"Mmmh?" He says looking at me. 

"Would you like to stay with me? I'm really cold." I say. He smiles slipping off his shoes, and climbing into the bed next to me. I lay my head on my best friends chest while he plays with my hair, and hums to me. 

"How are you feeling?" He asks, a few hours later.

"Better." I say climbing out of the bed. "I'm gonna shower, you could head off to your room 'fore Sophie gets back if you'd like. I will call you if I need anything, I promise." 

"Alright love. Meet us in the lobby at 9 Your mom said we're all going out. Dress formal-ish" Rye says. I nod and he steps out of the room. I lock the door behind him, and look in my bag for something to wear. 

When I do set my heart on something, I look at the time. 7:45 pm. Better start getting ready. I quickly step into the bathroom, turning on the shower and stepping in. The warm water cascades over my body. 

I don't know what was going on with me earlier, but whatever it was, it didn't agree with my lunch earlier today. I push my thoughts to the side, quickly washing up and getting out. 

I dry off my body then slip on my bra and panties. I throw on a pair of sweats until I finish my hair and makeup.

Once done with my makeup and hair, I see that I have an hour left so I look for something different to make sure I don't change my mind on my outfit now. I rummage through my stuff a little more, finding exactly what I want. 

I choose a black and tan dress. The skirt of it is tan leaving the top being black. I straighten my hair, put on some cream colored heels to match the dress, then quickly snap a pic, and I then step out of the room. 

I look at my phone 8:55 pm. I smile to myself, making my way down to the lobby where a familiar blonde boy sits, a tux covering his body. Instead of saying anything I just retreat elsewhere. 

I wait for the others. I sit in a corner at the table kind of hidden, where he can't see me. 

I see everyone coming down the stairs, in tuxes and gorgeous dresses, a smile instantly finds its way to my lips as my dad makes eye contact with me, and leading them to me.

"Hey guys." I say. 

"You look amazing. That is a gorgeous dress. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. I think so." I say taking a deep breath.

Very little did I know, this night was going to be one for the books.

Athena's Outfit ^^

Athena's Outfit ^^