EPILOGUE

Okay so I know that the last chapter was a bit short. That's because I am ready to finish this book up, because I have no more plans with it. I really hope that you enjoyed this book and the first one.

I appreciate all of you for reading these books all the way through, and being with me from day one, so thank you for all of that.

"Good morning mommy!" I hear my three year old son Blake. Blake was born 3 months after Andy and I got married. I found out I was pregnant with him about 2 weeks after Andy proposed to me. 

Andy and I ended up getting married pretty quickly after the proposal, but I don't regret it at all. Things have been a little hectic though because I'm pregnant again, but I haven't told Andy or anyone for that matter.

I want to but Andy has been on the road alot with the guys, because after they started releasing covers again, the fans came back and they were super happy. The fans all know about Rye, Harvey, Brook, Jack and Mikey being in relationships, marriages etc, but Andy still hasn't told any of the fans about us. 

I don't know why, and I feel like he's wanting to hide something, or even protect someone who isn't me. I doubt it though. 

"Good morning baby. What are you doing up so early?" I ask Blake. 

"Mommy can you make me some food I hungry." He says. I smile. 

"Of course buddy. What would you like to eat?" I ask as we walk down the stairs.

"Cweal." He says. I giggle as we reach the outside of the kitchen. I look up and see Andy standing there with a bouquet of roses on one knee. 

"Daddy!!" Blake yells running to Andy. He picks Blake up with one arm hugging him.

"Hey buddy." 

"You're back early." I say. 

"Well I really missed you guys and decided that I should spend more time with you two. Also, I want to tell the fans and everything about us." He says handing me the roses. I kiss him softly.

"I'd like that alot." 

"I love you babygirl." 

"I love you too Andy. Also I have news." I say. 

"What's that babe?" He asks.

"I'm pregnant." I say smiling. He smiles wider than me.

"That's great! What if we have a girl too?" He asks putting Blake down and hugging me.

"I hope we do." 

"I love you so so much Athena Rae Fowler. Words will never be able to explain how much." 

"The feeling is mutual Andrew Robert Fowler." I reply as he kisses me once more.

That would be the end of this book folks!! I love you all and I really hope that you like these books <3 !! 

I will be starting another soon.