Last Chapter [Epilogue]

Hi

Recap: Chakor pregnant

Suraj anf Chakor were now in their bedroom. "Suraj if you will stop the teaching what will you do then?". She asked him with concern and fear in her voice. She was scared how they will feed their child. She was caressing the belly when Suraj kisses her lips breaking her trance. "Chakor with the money I have now I can buy anything. You always told me I'm a good cook, u can buy a food truck?". He said with a smile.

Chakor nods. "Haan Suraj Good idea, but you think we will be able to handle it?". She was scared as Suraj is not a man, who can take responsibility. Suraj looked at her. "Hey, because I didn't become a noble man it doesn't mean I won't be a good father. I will be there for our child not only this I will be there for you too! But yaar give me time!". He kisses her forehead and vanished from there.

Chakor was happy all was taking the right turn. She was now in a long time relationship with Suraj. He bought the food truck and was quite successful.

Rita had moved out of the house and was still in contact with them, as she was in the same school like Chakor. They had regular conversations and Suraj was mostly their topic.

Suraj was happy in day he was the super dad and as soon as Chakor comes home he becomes the super cook. And in night he becomes the super HUSBAND.

Both took the decision to marry, but Chakor wasn't fitting in any clothes at pregnancy time so they had shifted the wedding after the delivery but then too it took time to reach the perfect figure whereas Suraj had no problems with a little bit more of hers.

Now all was fine.

Chakor was a teacher
Suraj a cook and together they were parents... of Raj..,

___

I had nothing to write so I made that quick epilogue