Fantasy 🤣🤣

Hi

Fast update only for today

Recap; SuKor reached the resort with the students there they met Chakors Ex...

Suraj was numb. What fantasy??? Hey man listen I'm...

Manik was coming closer. U know who have great shape n ur body wow.

Suraj was scared. Wait is he going to rape me? Has he mixed something in this drink?! No!!!.

Suraj; listen I'm not that type of Man U my think!

Manik was coming closer. U r more than that. How can Chakor let a gem like u go?

Chakor; I didn't!

Suraj breaths of relief. He prayed that someone might come n help him but that it would be Chakor surprises him more.

Manik was just an inch away of Suraj. His hand was going to touch Suraj face. Suraj jerks it back.

Chakor; Manik!! Stop this...

Manik; but I'm so... lonely!

Suraj was stammering. So... so so sad... but we r here together right honey?!

Chakor looked at him in anger. Haan right!

Manik; really I could feel a connection between u both but not in that way... more hate.

Suraj; oh y would I hate her?!

Chakor; haan but y would u like me?!.

Manik; see hate...

Suraj turns to her. I don't know what Rita told u all but trust me there is more... but it is okay. U trust ur roommate / friend who has tried to hit on more than once.

Chakor; bcz she didn't lied to me...

Suraj; Chakor I asked for help... but u seduced me... I was happily sleeping on the couch u called me... I have refused to Rita still u called me. Those stupid students called u bed bunny but I never called u like this... I was so pissed that moment. I couldn't think as they have to pass that test but they r all stupid.

Chakor was numb. Then y didn't u come n talk to me. Instead u sent Danger n then u said u don't like me...

Suraj; bcz I love U...

Suraj went from there still holding a bottle in his hand. He was drinking continuously drinking the alcohol. Haan I'm a thief who falls for a lame teacher, arrggg come on Man U were tougher not look at u... u r crying bcz she knows who u r! A damn thief who come into her life for his own benefit. How will she trust my words... tzch... there is no need to trust my words as she isn't having those feelings it's all my fantasy to see a future with her an imagination which will never come true.

Aaahhh!!! He shouts in pain n throws the bottle away into the ocean. He falls on his knees n his tears were filling / mixing with the ocean.

Chakor was searching for him Manik follows her.

Manik; Chakor r u in a relationship with him?!

Chakor looked at him. Kind of... but y u were hitting on him?! He isn't that type u can clearly see that.

Manik; yes but he is broken...! A easy one!

Chakor felt disgust. Better u won't come in his way. Trust me!.

Chakor left n was searching for Suraj... when she saw a man shape sitting on the beach sand the knees angled to his body n the arms around them, resting his chin on the knees.

Chakor places her hand on his shoulder. A shiver run down his spine. He looked at her his eyes were red n teary. She could see it through the moonlight.

Suraj; what?! Wanna see a THIEF crying. He turns his face back to the ocean

Chakor felt bad. She comes in front of him n kisses him.... 🙈🙈🙈🙈.

They woke up behind trees n immediately to their cottages.

All students were waiting at the food station.

Chakor was coming from her cottage changed

Suraj comes in

The students. We r Hungry!!!

Suraj; so?!.

Manik; u have to work for the food.

Suraj stepped back near to Chakor. A cold shiver run down his back. Yuck.

Chakor; we have to work like?!.

Manik; like the kids have to go fishing! U have to wash the dishes u have to prepare the food.

Suraj; what?! We will die in hunger.

Chakor; shh... don't say that

Suraj; but these fools can't do anything!

Chakor; then teach them... U can do it... just scare them!. I'm hungry too.

Suraj; fine....

He shouts at the kids.

Manik; Wow such a macho!

Chakor; mine... I told u na...

Manik; time can change anyone.. 😉.

Chakor gulps. I'm pretty sure he will change u but u won't change him...

____

Please comment and vote

I will try to update Udaan but I have a small but on my thumb don't know how that happen 🤣🤣🙈.

Have fun