Misunderstandings

Hi

Please check it out n help
https://milaap.org/fundraisers/help-to-move-milestone#  crysta09

Recap; back home. Rita is accepting the relationship of SuKor.

Now a few months have passed by Chakor was very happy she had finally found the love she was always seeking for.

Chakor was smiling when she saw Suraj n Rita hugging each other. "Hmm wow u r so sweet u too I feel like I'm at a wrong place!".

Suraj comes near her. "R u jealous bcz Rita n I have so much in common?!".

Rita laughs. "Suraj u r too much! Chakor n jealous no way!".

Rita's hand was on Suraj shoulder both laughed at each other n Chakor somewhere felt insecure.

Chakor shook her head n shrugs the thought. There is nothing between them!.

Suraj looked at them. "U know I'm near my money! Tonight I will get it then I'm free n can start a fresh life!".

Rita nods. "Any plans?!".

Suraj thought. "No, no plans yet!".

Chakor looked at him. "Suraj not even a single idea what to do?".

Suraj shook his head. "No! I have time to enjoy my carefree life. Thank God I will get rid off the kids! I hate kids!!!!".

Chakor was lost in her own world. Y does he hates kids I'm pregnant he is the father will he runaway if I tell him? And y he hasn't consider me in his future plans?. What is he upto?.

Suraj waves in front of her with his hand. "What happened Chakor?. Where r u lost?"

Chakor shook her head. "Nowhere Suraj. Uhm u don't like kids. I knew it but that u hate them is new for me!".

Suraj shrugs. "Kids r burdens n nothing else! They r costly n dirty n dumb!".

Chakor looked at him. "Burden?!". She was devastated.

Rita saw her confusion. "Chakor is everything fine with u?. I mean ur face looks so dull!"

Chakor shook her head. "No it's nothing!". She stood up n left the room.

Rita looked to Suraj who was busy in the kitchen. "Suraj what is wrong with her?".

Suraj turns to her. "Come here n I will tell u!".

Rita smiles. "Oh okay...!".

The way Suraj called her was heard by Chakor she was hurt. She turns to them n the way he was standing n she standing in front of him. Was giving her a reason to doubt on them.

Rita hits him playfully. Suraj hold her hand n pulls her close.

Chakor fumes her eyes were brimming with tears. No this can't be possible I'm overreacting Haan I am!.

Rita giggles to him. "Suraj!".

Chakor slammed the door hearable for them.

Rita looked at the door. But no one was there. "What is wrong with her?!".

Suraj smirks. "Arrey Bhuddu she is pregnant n hiding it from me as I hate kids!".

Rita widen her eyes. "U know she is pregnant n still u r telling her that u hate kids, y?".

Suraj smiles. "To tease her. Besides she can tell me doesn't she trust me?".

Rita shook her head. "But u didn't wanted to have kids then y? I mean what abt protection?".

Suraj rolls his eyes. "A condom can blow up! The baby control pill can fail too! And we have forgotten it several times😁".

Rita hits him. "Idiot go n clear this misunderstanding or else this will effect the health of her n the baby!".

Suraj thought. "Haan u r right!".

He rushed to the room n opens the door. Chakor was crying on the bed holding the pillow tight.

Suraj enters the room. "Chakor please don't cry! I promise I won't leave u. I will be there for u n the... BABY!".

Chakor looked up she wipes her tears away. "How do u know?".

Suraj shook his head. "How?".

Chakor nods.

Suraj went to the washroom on the basin her pregnancy test strip was lying. "Maybe bcz of that!".

Chakor stood up. "U! U lied to me!".

Suraj shook his head. "No, I didn't!".

Chakor looked at him. She lowered her head. "So u don't like kids!".

Suraj nods. "Exactly I don't like kids! But it doesn't mean I don't like my kids!".

Chakor widen her eyes. "U want that kid?".

Suraj nods. "Haan n u!".

Chakor hugs him tight. "But u n Rita r so close!. I thought u...".

Suraj pushes her away but not harsh just a bit. "No Chakor. Rita n I r just friends I would say she is like my sister!".

Chakor hugs him even tighter. "Suraj I love U!",

Suraj hugs her too. "Chakor I love u too. But r u ready to spend the rest of ur life with a thief like me?".

Chakor bites him. "U were a thief now u r just an assistant teacher. And after the baby arriving u will be a houseman only!".

Suraj eyes glow. "Haan houseman! I will do that".

Chakor laughs n Suraj too.

Rita knocks on the door. "All fine?".

SuKor nods. "Haan all fine!".

____

Next will be last
With epilogue