Chapter four {avoiding}

Hi

So as I changed a bit it will be more focused on SuKor.

Recap; SuKor intimated more than once. Suraj got the worst class. Rita tried to hit on him. Chakor is hell angry on him.

Suraj; Arrey Chakor waif yaar. Where r u going? R u avoiding me?!.

Chakor glares at him. I'm not avoiding u.. I have classes to teach not like U... hmm aren't u have a class yet?!

Suraj; hmm My class they r watching a movie.

Chakor; what a movie?! So u even teach them anything?!.

Suraj; ya!!

Chakor; what?!.

Suraj; not to disturb me!

Chakor just shook her head.

Suraj; btw ur class hasn't started yet. He pulls her toward him. What abt a quickie?!.

Chakor pushes him n left the room.

He was smirking at her.

Chakor was going to her class when Rita come.

Rita; Chakor u here I thought u would have some fun with Suraj back at the teachers room.

Chakor; y u think so?!

Rita; y not! I mean after ur hot night I'm a little bit envious abt u... as I think he is sexy!.

Chakor; then go he is horny...

Rita; oh nice.... n u don't mind?!.

Chakor; y should I... 😤. She leaves from there.

Suraj was eating Chakors Lunch when Rita comes in.

Rita; U know she will kill u when she finds out?!.

Suraj; Acha {really}?! She should think of me too. I mean I gave her a cum. No not one a few of them but she na is avoiding me...

Rita comes closer. U know Suraj she isn't like that... but if u want u can have fun with me?!.

Suraj; naaa! U know u r friends n roommates I'm not stupid. Being horny doesn't meant to be dump. I have to check on the real dumps my class.

He put the half eaten sandwich back into the fridge and leaves to check on his class.

The class was filled with idiots. Suraj sat on his chair. How is the movie?!.

Chantal; Boring...! They r killing Everyone!

Danger; what they say make no sense!!

Suraj; uff don't...

Knock knock..

Suraj sat correctly. Yes come in.

The principal come in. Mr. Kapoor the class is over u have lunch break. And u have to take a sports class.

Suraj; what the class is over. He glares at the class the principal left.

Suraj; Idiots y didn't u told me that the class is over? who was in turn to tell me the time?!.

They all looked at the class.

Zainap; ok ok ok it was me I'm sorry!.

Suraj; duffer get out!.