Chapter two {the class}

Hi

Recap; the money is hidden under the school auditorium!

Suraj was shocked to hell! He was looking into the school how to enter it but it was looked. Just then he saw an advertisement Wanted custodian.

Suraj - yes that is great I will come tomorrow again! -.

He reached to an old place where his car was parked. His old car which works only temporary. He opens the door of the car n slept in the car backseats.

The next morning started as usual.

Rita was sleeping while Chakor was already awake. She was preparing the coffee n breakfast.

Rita!!! It's time to go get up!

Rita; uff Chakor please let me sleep!

Chakor; I will leave without u!
Rita; okay fine... she woke up n they started with the breakfast.

Suraj too woke up he was having backache. Shit yaar hope I will get the job n then I can start to look for the money.

Suraj starts to drive while Chakor n Rita took their cycles.

The three reached the school at the same time.

Chakor saw some students misbehaving with other's.

Chakor; Chantal stop this! U can't smoke here!

Chantal; Miss Khanna stop with ur lecture! We can smoke it is outside the building.

Rita; Chakor come on leave them. They can't be helped.

Chakor; But Rita being a teacher it is our responsibility to show them the right path.

Suraj comes then he had worn some old clothes of his he had kept in his car booth.

Suraj comes into the campus where he saw those kids...

(The gang of idiots. Actually these r the original cast of the movie. I will use their names as in the movie. First boy with the cap Burak, the girl next to him Zainap, then Chantal n the last but not least Danger is his nickname but his name Daniel) Sabivalentina  hehe u know!

Suraj jostle with Danger.

Danger; ey man can't u see.

Suraj; shut up!! Or.. he raised his hand.

Chakor n Rita turns to him.

Chakor; have u gone mad how dare u to raise ur hand on a kid that too on a public school?!