Class trip #1

Hi

Recap; Chakor got to know abt Suraj true. But not the whole. Rita has hide a fact.

Weeks have passed n Chakor was hell angry on Suraj he didn't even tried to talk to her or make her understand the situation. He was still in school should could have called the police but she didn't.

Suraj was with Chakor at the sports class. It was a running section

Suraj; Uff I can't anymore

Chakor; who cares...

Suraj; stop yaar listen to me... I know u r angry but... I had my reasons.

Chakor; Ya I know ur money... u went to jail for it. Nice!

Suraj rolls his eyes. If u don't care then y u didn't have called the police yet? I mean I committed crimes. Like document falsification??

Chakor; haan I could call the police but then the world would know that I had something with a thief like u!.

Suraj; what the hell!!! Listen I never wanted to sleep with u! I asked for help... remember.

Chakor; Shut Up...! 🙅‍♀️ don't come closer to me! 😢. She runs away from there.

They were all getting ready the last arrangements were done n the bus was getting fuller n Fuller.

Suraj was sitting at the front seat there where the teachers usually sit... Next to him was an empty seat Chakor sat next him her eyes were swollen... he tried to ignored.

Suraj took the name list. He calls for everyone... who didn't come was send to another class.

The bus driver starts the bus which was filled with students in their puberty.

Chakor; okay students please listen...,

Chantal; oh did u cry?! Did Mr. Kapoor hurt u again?!.

Chakor; what??

Danger; y know that!

Suraj was hiding his face behind his hands. He shakes his head n stood up. Shut up!!! She is speaking listen to her.

Suraj sat back on his seat n Chakor just announced that they will reach soon. Everyone should find a roommate.

Suraj; Roommate...?! R we also roommates?!. He asked with calm voice.

Chakor; No... I would rather die than to share my bed with u again.

Suraj glares at her. Aisi baat hai {is that so}.

Chakor ignores him for the rest of he remaining way. Soon they arrived

 Soon they arrived