Sasuke Arrives

"Come on, Bara!  Try harder!"

I grunted as Kabuto struck me once again.  Apparently my taijutsu needed a lot of improvement before Orochimaru taught me this 'new power'.  I growled and struck my fist out.

I stared in shock as Kabuto fell backwards from the force of my punch.  He looked up at me in shock while rubbing his jaw.

"I think you're ready."

I surpressed a grin and nodded at Kabuto.  I quickly turned around to the sound of clapping.

Orochimaru stood at the edge of the training ground with a snake-like grin.  I hardened my expression and stood still as he approached.

"Good.  Very good.  We will begin your true training after Sssasssuke arrivesss today."

He motioned for Kabuto to follow him.  I sighed and made my way to my room.  It was a maze but I eventually found it.

I fell on my bed.  Might as well take a nap.

---------------------------------------------------------Time Skip, that night---------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's POV

I followed Kabuto to my new room.  Apparently I'm supposed to have a roommate.

Kabuto stopped in front of a door and nodded to it.

"This is your new room.  Enjoy."

He smirked and walked back down the hallway.

What did he mean 'enjoy'?

I sighed and opened the door only to see Bara asleep on the bed.  That's what he meant by 'enjoy'.

I smirked and walked over to her.  I slowly sat down on the bed and reached towards her.

I gently pushed her hair away from her face.  She slowly blinked her eyes open.  A small smile spread over her face.

She is so beautiful and strong.  She's the only weakness I can afford.

I leaned down a gently pressed my lips to hers.

She's mine.  Only mine.