A Deal with Duckbutt......er.....Sasuke

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP US?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

I simply blinked at Bubblegum as she and Banana were yelling at me for not helping.

"I didn't want to fight my old sensei."

Why am I even explaining?  

"Admit it.  You're starting to care for them.  You know you can not hide your emotions from me."

I mentally groaned.  No.  I can't possibly care for them.  They're weak.  I need to be strong to obtain my goal.  Kurodayu chuckled in my head.

"This 'Duckbutt' as you call him, has a similar goal.  He also wishes to kill his brother for murdering his clan.  I have also learned something interesting.  Your brother and his are in the same organization."

That is interesting.  Maybe he will be of use one day.

"Hahahahahaha!!!!!   Cut the act, pup.  You know his cold demeanor gets to you.  Why don't you try and build an 'alliance' with this boy.  Who knows, maybe he will be the one to help you rebuild your clan as well as his."

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Perverted dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'M FUCKING 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It was just a suggestion."

With that he faded back into the back of my mind.  Stupid perverted dragon.  Anyways, I walked away from the still furious Banana and Bubblegum and climbed onto the roof.  Maybe I will form an alliance with him.

"Why are you on the roof?"

I looked behind me and none other than Duckbutt himself stood behind me.

"I'm on the roof because the stars remind me of my mother.  She used to love star-gazing.  I do it now as a way to feel close to her and to think."

He nodded and sat beside me.

"So why did you say she 'used to star-gaze?  What happened to her?"

My hands clenched into fists as I remembered that night.  So much blood.  I shut my eyes tight and opened them to look at the stars again.

"She was murdered along with the rest of my clan.  By my older brother."

He seemed shocked and we sat in silence for a moment.

"You know, we have more in common than I thought.  Both of our clans were murdered by our older brothers."

"And both of our brothers belong to the same orgaization."

His eyes narrowed and he seemed to consider something.

"I'll make a deal with you.  If you help me become strong and help me kill my brother I will return the favor."  

This piqued my interest.  So he is offering an alliance.  Ha!

"There is only one condition."

I narrowed my eyes at him.  This can't be good.

"Quit calling me Duckbutt.  Call me Sasuke."

Thats it?  I can do that.

"Deal."

We shook hands and it was done.