Konoha

Blood.  Everywhere I looked there was blood.  Blood of my mother, father, aunts, uncles.  Everyone.  Dead.  Gone.  Forever.  I looked up into my family's killers eyes.  I would never forget this day.  I made a vow, then and there, that I would kil the man responsible for this.  I would kill.....my own brother.

I woke up gasping.  It was still dark out, not even dawn yet.  I never got much sleep these days.  My nightmares, no my memories, never alowed it.  My wolf, Kai, nudged my arm.  He knew I wouldn't be going back to sleep.  I packed everything up and lept onto his back.  He was pretty large if you haven't guessed.

Ever since that day, 8 years ago, I have been training all around the nations.  I trained with the best of every village and even some S-rank criminals like Orochimaru and Zabuza Momochi.  

Kai took us through a forest and we arrived in front of some very large gates.  Konoha, huh?  The only village I haven't visited yet.

"Halt!  What is your business in Konoha?"  One of the two guards said.  I sighed.  It's the same thing in every village.

"Just to stay here for a while and train."

They looked at each other and nodded.  "Come with us, Miss.  We'll take you to the Hokage."

I followed them, still riding on Kai.  We entered a building and finally reached a door.  One of the guys knocked and a muffled "Enter" was heard.  Yeah, Kai just barely fit through the door.

An old man, I assume the Hokage, sat behind a desk smoking a pipe.  I jumped off of Kai and leaned against his shoulder.  The Hokage shifted his gaze to the two guys.

"This young lady said she wished to stay in the village and train."  The spike haired dude with a bandage on his face said.

I scoffed.  "Who are you calling a 'young lady'?  I don't see any 'young ladies' in here.  I see four ninja's and a wolf."

The Hokage simply stared at me and chuckled.  "Well, child, what is your name?"

I was irritated he called me a child but I let it go this one time.

"My name is Bara Uzumaki."

All three of their eyes widened.  The Hokage swiftly faced the other two guys and said, "Leave us."

They nodded and poofed away.

"So Bara, where is your family?"

I growled slightly in the back of my throat.  "Dead.  Murdered by the Akatsuki."

A look of sympathy crossed his face and I snapped.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK, OLD MAN!!!!!  DON'T TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL BUT YOU DON'T!!!!!  I DON'T WANT YOUR'S OR ANYONE ELSES PITY, YOU HEAR!!!!"

He blinked rapidly, taking in my outburst.  Kai licked my face, calming and disgusting me.

"Ewwwwww, you just had to, didn't you?"  He just grinned his wolfish grin.  I pushed him lightly.  He nudged me back.

After our small display of affection, the Hokage cleared his throat.

"Well, since you wish to train here, I will put you in the academy.  They will be graduating soon and you can join a team with them.  Oh, and here is your apartment key and some money."

I grabbed the offered items and left.  I got about 5 minutes down the street before I realized something.  I had no idea where my apartment was.