Why Me?

Apparently we had a month before the final matches and I needed a sensei.

Scarecrow is training Sasuke.

Perv is training Banana.

Who could possibly train me?

OMG!!!  How did I not see this!!!

I ran through town heading towards my victim.  I finally burst through the doors and stood in front of the surprised Hokage.

"Old Man.  I need you to train me for the Chuunin Exams."

He didnt answer but stared at me.  After a while of silence he finally spoke.

"Alright, but I will not go easy on you."

I nodded and smiled slightly.

"I wouldn't want you to go easy on me, Old Man."

He nodded and shoo'ed me away while saying, "Meet me at training ground 66 at 5am tomorrow."

I walked away feeling accomplished.  Maybe when I'm not training with Old Man I can work on my own jutsu's.  I think I'll go do that now.

I made my way to a remote training ground and sat in the middle of a clearing.

What is it that I want to be able to do?  Maybe combine all my chakra natures.

Oh I know.  I think I'll put a new spin on Chakra Fists.

I gathered my fire chakra in my fist and punched the air while releasing the chakra.  The result?  One big ass fireball in the form of a fist.

I worked with this technique, trying each chakra nature.

The water had the same effect as the fire.  The lightning sent dozens of lightning bolts in that direction.  The wind did the same as fire and water.  The earth made the earth in front of me rise in a sort of wall and shoot in the direction my fist went.

This was awesome.  Once I had that down I tried something else.

"Kurodayu, can I borrow some of your chakra?"

"Of course."

I melded Kurodayu's chakra with my own and felt my senses sharpen.  I looked in a puddle beside me and noticed my eyes became red and the pupils became slanted.

Awesome.  I should probably name these justus.

The fist jutsu was easy.  Fists of Nature.

I thought about my other one for a moment.

Dragon Reflection. 

I soon got tired and wandered back to my apartment.  I noticed Sasuke standing by my door.

"Hey Sasuke.  What are you here for?"

He turned to face me.  Something in his expression told me something was bothering him.

"Bara....Why do you act different to me than other girls?"

I stood stunned for a moment.  I was not expecting that.

"Well.... I guess because I don't see you as an object to own.  If you wanted to like me, I would want it to be the real me not someone I pretend to be to impress you.  Why?"

He stood silent for a moment before he was suddenly in front of me.

"And do you?  Like me that is?"

I could feel my heart pick up from his proximity.

"Yes."

My answer came out breathy and soon I couldn't breathe because my lips were otherwise occupied.

My first kiss. 

"I like you too." 

And then he was gone.  I took in a shuddering breath and punched the wall.  WHY?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Why did I have to fall in love now?!?!?!?!?!  I can't kill that man if love is distracting me!!!!!

Why me?