Shadow Wolf

So my team were doing some mission on finding a missing cat.  Yes, I said my team.  I'm not doing it.  I put my foot down on these stupid missions and Hokage allowed me to sit this one out considering my background.

I'm currently sitting on Old Man Hokage's floor.  Well, sitting isn't really the word.  I was laying on his floor.  My team had just arrived and gave the stupid cat to the fat lady.  I randomly pulled out mint chapstick and applied it.  Mmmmmmmm, I love mint.

Anyways back to my team.  Old Man Hokage seemed to be lecturing Banana but Banana was more worried about what kind of ramen he should eat.

"Miso."

Everyone stopped talking and looked at me.  "What?  I was answering Banana.  He should have miso ramen today."

They all sweatdropped and continued their conversation.  

"Ok, I will give you a C-rank mission.  You are to escort someone."

Banana had a fit.  "Oooo!!!!  Is it a princess?   A Fuedal Lord?"

"Calm down, Naruto.  I'll send him in."

An old, drunk man entered the room.  "What?  Are these the people escorting me back to the Land of Waves?  Their just brats!!  What's with the short one with the funny face?"

Banana laughed until he realized it was him.  "I'm gonna kill ya!!!"

He lept at Drunkard but Scarecrow caught him.

"You can't kill the man you're supposed to protect."

Then Drunkard opened his mouth again.  "An whats with the kid laying on the floor?  Is she retarded or something?"

That did it.  In a flash I was in his face, holding him up by his collar.

"What did you say, old man?  I know it wasn't about men, now was it?"

He swallowed and shook his head rapidly.  I dropped him and put on a sweet smile.

"Good.  Let's get this mission over with."

An hour later we were all walking out the gates.  I kept to the rear.  We had been walking for a few hours when Bubblegum decided to talk.

"Sensei, the Land of Waves doesn't have any ninja, doesn't it?"

Before Scarecrow could reply, I snorted.  They all looked at me expectantly.  Ugh.

"Sure, they don't have any official ninja, but they have plenty of rogues.  Like the Mist Brothers."

I glanced at the poorly conceal chakra signatures in the puddle.  Those two are still idiots.

They jumped out and "killed"  Scarecrow.  I sighed and summoned Kai and Kurai.

"Pin them."

They nodded and quickly pinned the brothers.  Unfortunately, Banana still got cut by the poison chains.  I let them deal with the poison as I walked over to my two friends.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha"

My team looked over at us.

One of the brothers smirked.  "I should have known we didn't stand a chance with you here, Bara.  The Shadow Wolf strikes again!"

I glared at him.  I didn't want that out there just yet.  Scarecrow stared at me in shock before pulling out a Bingo Book.

"Shadow Wolf

Looks: Purple Hair and eyes

Abilities: Unknown

Rank:Unknown (High Level)

Specialize: Silent Beast, uses animals to kill in silent technique

Extra: Do not engage!!!!!"

Hmmm, so they managed to scrape up some information about me.  Interesting.

My team looked at me in awe.  Like that stupid book meant anything.  I'm still not strong enough.

Scarecrow decided to continue the mission while I was reflecting.  I wonder if we will run into my old sensei.