Sand Siblings

I had just finished training with Sasuke and we were currently walking to find our team so we could meet up with Kakashi-sensei.  I heard Sakura nad Naruto yelling and nudged Sasuke in the way we had to go.

We appeared on a tree branch and saw a ......cat?.....holding a little kid by the collar.  Mizuki was sitting on my shoulder.  I looked at her and she flew down and attacked the cat-guy's head as Sasuke threw a rock at his hand.  The kid dropped to the ground.

Mizuki flew back to me and landed on my shoulder before hse could get hit by the angry cat-guy.  He looked up at us in fury and started to pull something off his back.  The girl beside him with spikey blond hair gasped.

"You're not gonna use Crow for this are you?  You know we're gonna get yelled at later."

He shrugged her off but froze as another voice echoed down to him.  A redhead was in the tree with us hanging upside down.

"Kankuro, stop.  You're an embarrassment to our village."

The cat-guy, Kankuro, looked terrified.

"But G-Gaara, they started-"

"Shut up.......or I'll kill you."

Hmmmmm this guy is interesting.  Very bloodthirsty.  Sasuke and I jumped down as the redhead, Gaara, appeared beside the other Sand Genin. 

"I am sorry for any trouble he caused.  We will be going."

They turned around to leave but Sasuke called out to them.

"Hey, what's your name?"

The blond turned around with a blush on her face.  Irritation flooded me at her behavior.

"Who me?"

Sasuke shook his head.  

"The one with the guord on his back."

Gaara turned around and stared at Sasuke.

"I am Gaara of the Desert.  I am also interested in your name."

"Sasuke Uchiha."

Gaara nodded and looked at me expectantly.

"Bara Uzumaki."

He nodded and turned to leave again but this time Sakura stopped them.

"Judging by your headbands, your from the Sand Village.  Our countries are allies but why are you in the Leaf Village?"

Wow she really was clueless, wasn't she?  I decided to answer for them.

"Their here for the Chunin Exams, Sakura.  And before you ask Naruto, the Chunin Exams are tests a Genin takes to become a Chunin."

He nodded  and Sakura seemed appeased.  The Sand Genin finally left and we went to the bridge to wait for Kakashi-sensei.

He appeared three hours later, as usual.  

"Alright, guys.  I nominated you for the Chunin Exams.  Here are your papers.  Its the individuals choice so you don't have to go but if you do meet at the Academy at 3pm tomorrow."

He passed out the papers and Naruto glomped him.

"THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!"

Kakashi-sensei looked awkward.  I laughed slightly and saw Sasuke smirk.  After Kakashi-sensei left I headed home.  Mizuki was asleep on my shoulder.  It was really quite cute.

A Rain Ninja jumped in front of me with a kunai raised.  I recognized his chakra signature right away though.

"Hello, Iruka-sensei.  What brings you here disguised as a Rain Ninja?"

He looks dumbfound but releases the transformation.

"I was simply testing to see if you were ready for the Exams."

With that he left and I continued home.

Chunin Exams, here I come.