Final Round

Where the hell is Sasuke?  The final round is starting.  Naruto had run in a few moments ago claiming to be chased by bulls. 

"Shut up and stand up straight!  You represent your villages!!"

The proctor yelled at us.  Yeesh.  What crawled up his butt and died?

"The first match shall now comense.  Bara Uzumaki vs Kabuto Yakushi!"

Everyone else filed up the stair while Kabuto and I faced each other.

"Hey, Kabu.  Its been a long time huh?"

He smiled.

"6 years, Ra."

"How's our darling Oreo doing?"

He sighed and shook his head and glanced at the Kage's stand.  Ahhh so he took the form of the Kazekage.

"Let the battle begin!"

Kabuto jumped away while I stood still.  I silently woke up Mizuki.  She sat awaiting my command in her pouch.

I threw my hands together and summoned my wolves.  They snarled and circled Kabuto.  He watched them warily.

I threw my hands together again and shouted, "Demonic Art:  Beast Consumption!"

Purple chakra surrounded me and my wolves they instantly shot toward me and my body transformed into my huge Seven-Tailed Wolf form.  Needless to say, Everyone was shocked.

I didn't want this to go on long so I slamed my tails towards Kabuto.  He luckily jumped out of the way.  He formed his chakra scapel and started attacking my tails.  So far he got three of the out of use.

"Bara I would like to participate in this fight."

"You sure, Kurodayu?"

"Yes."

His chakra flooded over me and into Mizuki.  Her white scales turned black and her form grew as I became human again. 

Mizuki/Kurodayu shot forward and encased Kabuto in fire.  Strangely when the fire went away Kabuto was encased in ice.  Unable to fight.

Kurodayu left and Mizuki returned to normal.  She crawled back into her pouch to take a nap.

"Winner is Bara Uzumaki!"

I could feel Oreo's peircing eyes as I was away.