12- Midnight Lovers

Everything in this chapter is a memory

------

Three hours, 12 minutes, and 28 seconds since I was in an argument with Y/n. She was mad that all morning I wasn't home and never told her why. If only she had known why I was out. It was 11:48 and I couldn't sleep. Y/n was in the room probably sleeping the night away while I was waiting for 11:50.

Exactly 11:50 I had received a call from a girl.

"Come over!" She said excitedly.

"Of course, " I said.

I walked over to the room opened the door and switched out of my pajamas into something more suitable. I wore a black and white suit and combed through my hair.

"Where are you going?" Y/n asked me. She was sitting in the bed. She looked angry.

"Nowhere important."

"It looks important since you're wearing a suit."

"I don't have time. I gotta go." I buttoned up my sleeve and walked out the door. Soon making it to the park. I sat under a gazebo and waited.

"You're finally here!" The girl said in relief.

"It's all set! Where's your girlfriend?" The girl who is Allura asked.

"She should be on her way." I hoped. The rest of the crew was there too. Lance had a guitar in hand ready to play and sing, Shiro was cooking, Hunk and Pidge were in waiter outfits, Allura had already decorated the gazebo, and Coran was lighting the candles.

"I see her coming!" Coran screamed frantically lighting the last candle. It took him a couple tries but he eventually did it and ran off. I stood up in front of the path of rose petals. Lance started to play his guitar and the sweet words of Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars came out of his mouth dancing. (Suggest you play music)

Y/n walked on the path with awe. She looked around the whole Gazebo and she looked like she wanted to cry. She finally made her way to me. I looked down at her sleepy adorable face.

"Is this why you weren't here this morning? You were setting up this?" Y/n covered her mouth.

"Yes, I was." She ended up crying and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry I got mad at you! I love you so much, Keith!" Y/n cried into my chest.

"I love you too, Y/n. Please don't cry I hate seeing you like this. I lifted her chin. "I just hope this isn't too cheesy." I smiled awkwardly. She laughed.

"The cheesiest of cheese, " She smiled at me. I pressed our lips together for the first time. It was passionate and soft. Suddenly Lance stopped playing. I released the kiss and looked over at Lance.

"Ew! Get a room!" Lance yelled at us, " We giggled. Allura hit him in the head with a rolled up magazine.

"You signed up to help! You should expect this kind of stuff!" This time everyone laughed. After the laughing, I looked back at Y/n and danced with her when Lance started playing again.

The song finished and I lead her to a seat.

"I have something for you, close your eyes. " She closed her eyes and I reached into my pocket. I pulled out a necklace case and sat behind her. I opened the case and clipped the necklace around her neck.

"Open your eyes," I moved to the seat in front of her. She grabbed the necklace and looked down at it. The necklace had a silver chain and hanging from it was a square purple gem with a silver outlining.

"It's beautiful, " Y/n eyes lined with tears and a big smile plastered her face. Soon I was engulfed by a big hug from her. I hugged her back lingering into the warmth of her hug and the same scent she possessed. Once we released the hug I explained where the necklace came from.

"This necklace was my mother's before she disappeared. My father gave it to her to promise his love for her and when my father died he gave it to me, " I paused remembering the final goodbyes to my father. "He told me, 'give it to a woman you love dearly and hope you'll be able to stay with till the never-ending promise of marriage.' So until we are ready to tell each other 'I do' then we'll make a promise until those words are ready to be spoken." We shared a sweet glance. "F/n L/n, I promise until we get married I will love you and will continue to love you. Will you accept my love for you and make this partnership official?" I held her hand in mine and looked her directly in the eyes. That giant smile that was there since the beginning never seemed to fade.

"Keith Kogane, I accept your love and to promise to love you till the 'i do's' and farther down the road. Yes, we may make our relationship official, " The silence around us soon turn to cheers and a few tears from Allura and Hunk. I pressed my lips onto hers gently. It was sweet and more passionate than the last. "This just makes me wonder how extra your proposal is gonna be, " she teased.

"I'm gonna need a lot of time for that one! Mentally and physically! I was so nervous about doing this." I shake my hands to rid of the seat that glossed over them.

Soon, pictures and videos of that night we're plastered all over the internet and so have a couple of our lovey-dovey pics too. A lot of fans were supportive and some were rude, but thanks to Y/n I've learned to deal with because all that matters is that we're both happy.

>BTS Clip<
*Ring*

"Hey"

"Did you remember your lines?"

"Yeah, thanks for writing them btw"

"It was no problem! I just had to listen to the story and BOOM! The lines wrote themselves!"

"Are you sure this isn't too sappy?"

"Dude, girls love sappy. I was surprised you planned this!"

"I guess I really was that secluded..."

"Don't worry about it! You've changed thanks to her. But I will miss that angsty, edgy, emo-"

"Okay, I get it!"

"But in all honesty man. I'm really happy for you."

"Thanks. I know that someday you'll find someone just as worthwhile as Y/n is to me."

"Thanks man. I'll see you tonight! Don't screw things up!"

"See you tonight."

(This had been a convoy between Klance)

------
Hey guys! Also, want to pop in and say that my Lance book has come out!!!! It's out and available to read now! I made three chapters for the book so far and I hope you enjoy it! If you don't know what I'm talking about it's one of my newest books called Tougher Than A Cookie and it's a character x oc thing just cause I find it easier lol. Anyways, hope you go over and check that one out! Ily~💕

-Ash🖤