8- Where Did You Go?

OMGLOB I UPDATED QUICKER THAN I EXPECTED!! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!

——————
<+-+*Keith's POV*+-+>

I woke up to the sounds of faint snoring and the sun shining down on my face. I squinted my eyes and tried to make sense of if my surroundings, but all I could notice was the figure that was laying on top of me. The sun shined down at her sleeping body. It made her look like a fallen angel. I pushed some stray strands of her beautiful h/c hair that we're covering her face and pushed them behind her ear. She moved. Her head started to slowly rise and as she did that her e/c eyes were locked into mine. We shared a comforting stare at each other. I smiled at the situation may be even chuckled a bit. I sat up causing her to straddle me.

"Good morning my angel, " I greeted moving my hand to hold her hips.

"G-good m-morning Keith, " She stuttered. She was a blushing mess. It was absolutely adorable. I felt my cheeks go warmer. I hugged her tighter resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Ah! Why do you have to be so cute?" I mumbled to myself, but I'm pretty sure she heard it.

"No, why do you have to be such a tease, " She replied. So she did hear it. I let go and looked at her from head to toe. Day by day I'm falling more and more in love with her. I moved her arms around my neck and placed my hand back on her hips.

"I'll be a tease as much as I was too, " I said biting my lower lip. She blushed.

"Stop joking, " She playfully hit me on the arm.

"Aw! That hurt, " I acted.

"Sorry! Did I hurt your arm?" She said worriedly.

"No, but you hurt my heart, " I said caressing her cheek. I don't know why but we both started to break out laughing.

"Where'd you learn how to do this Keith?" She asked

"I picked it up from Lance. Am I good?"

"Terribly good. I wouldn't make you out as a person who flirts, " she giggled.

"I suggest you get off before something you don't want to happen, happens, " I teased. I moved closer to her.

"How do you know I don't want it to happen?"

"You want it?" I kept my hands on her hips then started to move them further down as I moved my head closer to her neck. She quickly got off. She was blushing for the hundredth time this morning.

"ITHINKITSTIMEFORMETOGETBREAKFASTREADYSOIBETTERGETGOINGBEFOREIMAKEUSSTARVETILLLUCNCHOKAYYEAHBYE!" She said then ran off to the kitchen. I laid back down on the couch ruffling my hair. Did I go too far? I looked down. Great! Now, what am I gonna do with this thing?

<+-+*Time Skip*+-+>

We ate dinner but it wasn't awkward. We talked about anything! But, unfortunately I looked at the clock. Man time flies by! We're supposed to be heading to practice right now! I told her the situation and we started to rush. We both got ready in about fifteen minutes and started to skate to practice. Thankfully we made it in time. We expected good new from Shiro about the whole fiasco yesterday had to be, but there was no progress. This happened for a couple more days. But as we waited I got closer to Y/n. We cuddled every now and then, we'd go out together, we goofed off, and I felt safe around her. But I guess someone didn't like that.

One day, Lance asked me to meet him at a park close to the studio. I didn't understand why, but he just said he had to talk to me... privately. I went to the designated meeting spot where I could see Lance sitting on a swing.

"Spill it, Lance," I said but my phone rang. I told Lance to hold on. I answered my phone and put it by my ear.

"Hello?"

"Keith!" It was Y/n.

"Yeah, Y/n?"

"I'm going out to get groceries with Allura. I just wanted to tell you just in case you came home before me."

"What time should you be coming back?"

"Around six"

"If I finished up here before then do you want me to meet you there?"

"No, it's okay! I'll just need help bringing them into the apartment when I come home"

"Okay, thanks for the heads up. See you later"

"Bye!" I hung up the phone.

"So Lance, what's the issue?" I asked. He was clenching on the chain on the swing he was on.

"That's my issue, " He finally spoke.

"What do you mean?" He got up and held me by my collar.

"WHY DID SHIRO CHOOSE YOU TO BE WITH Y/N? WHY WAS I STILL LEFT AS THE 9TH WHEEL? 10TH NOW THAT Y/N IS HERE? WHY AM I THE ONE WHO'S ALONE? I DESERVE TO HAVE SOMEONE JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO!" He yelled at me. That got my blood boiled up. But I calmed myself down.

"What do you mean 'alone'?" I asked. He fell back on the swing. I sat on the one next to him.

"I just felt that lately, I don't have anyone by my side. Shiro has Allura, Pidge has Hunk, and now you have Y/n. I feel like an outcast. I haven't done anything useful for the team. I feel like I should drop out, " He sighed.

"You're never alone Lance. Stop pairing everyone off and think of us as one big team, because that's what we are. We don't isolate ourselves to one person. We talk to each other and laugh together. And if it still seems like the way you see it. The reason why you don't have a specific group is that you fit into all of them. You can talk to anyone and everyone, I'm envious of it"

"Thanks, Keith. I guess my head just wasn't in the right place, " He shot straight up with a big smile on his face. "I won't be gloomy anymore!" he shouted.

A little later I got a phone call. Lance sat back down. It was from Allura.

"Hello?"

"KEITH HAVE YOU SEEN Y/N SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO MEET ME A FEW MINUTES AGO BUT SHES NOT HERE!" Allure panicked. I stood up in shock.

"Allura where is she?" I started to panic.

"I don't know Keith. She didn't appear! Maybe she's late?"

"That can't be it. She just called me a while back telling me she was going to meet you. By now she should be there."

"But she isn't! I tried calling her but she's not answering her phone!"

"DANG IT!"

"What should I do? Call the police?"

"No, the police don't help. I know someone better who can help us." I hung up.

"What's wrong?" Lance asked.

"Y/n is missing..."