Finding Happiness - Part 19

pasensya na po sa nakapaka-tagal na update. ako po ay busy-busyhan talaga ng bongga. anyway..

THIS PART IS HALO HALONG IDEAS OF TEAMPEXVAMPS, SO CREDITS TO VAMPS FOR THE IDEAS!! CLAIMING... TODAY!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One of my traits I discovered was I love giving surprises - particularly to Sarah. She has this unsual and witty reactions to it, so I intend to give her surprises from time to time.

 Other people see her as mahiyain and sometimes suplada. Pero kapag nakilala mo sya, she is bubbly and some kind of clown. She likes to joke around, she is very easy to talk to, malalim na tao but she loves to laugh as well. She loves to sing, I guess that's her first love. She sings when she bakes and she sings when she's super happy. There was this one time, we were just watching TV, she suddenly stood up and sang 'I just cant stop loving you' by Michael Jackson and danced for Cobbe, which made us laughed so hard. Malambing and thoughtful din sya. She has this mannerism of touching my face when she's 'naglalambing'. She likes to flicked my ear also kapag sobrang kinikilig sya.

 I, other hand, is very showy to her. I like to kiss her forehead - when kissing good night, when she's about to leave the room or leaving the house - and holding her hands almost everytime. She may had a relationship before but Sarah stayed conservative so she's a little bit shy on showing her love. Giving her surprises, her reaction will always be priceless.

 And this trip was different from the others.

Inside the car on our way to Tagaytay.

 It was a long period of silence that I decided to opened up the topic.

 'Can we talk about that now?' I asked as I shifted slightly on her seat.

 'I dont know where to start.' She said.

 'Start on why didn't you tell me.' 

 'Ge..' She turned toward me. 'Kaya ko naman to eh. Ayaw na kitang mag-isip masyado. You have your own problems to attend to.. I have mine.' 

'Thats not the point Sarah. For goodness sake, magiging asawa mo na ko in a few months. Ngayon pa ba tayo magbibilangan ng problema. The bottomline is alam ko. Mukha akong tanga kanina na hindi ko alam kung anong sinasabi nya.' Napansin ko na lang na mahigpit na pala ang hawak ko sa manibela. 

 'Im sorry..' She said. 

 I didnt say anything. 

 'Babe..' 

 'Mmm,'

 'Babe.. Sorry na.. ' And then she cupped my face on her hand. ' Sorrrrrry naaaa.. Gusto mo kiss pa kita.' 

 I glanced at her. 'Hindi mo ko madadaan sa ganyan mo..' 

 And I came back on looking the road.

 'Asus.. Si Gerald.. ang galing ha. Baka talaga may kumuha ng artista sayo nyan.' 

 Since we we're already at the Tagaytay proper, I pulled the car over to the side. 'Ano nga yung sinasabi mo?' I faced her and starting to lean towards her.

 'Ge.. dito talaga? Baka may makakakita sa atin. Nakakahiya.' She said as she looks around.

 'I dont care.' I wrapped my arm around her waist. 'You were saying of making it up to me?' We were inches apart.

 Then she gave me a smack on my lips. 'Oh ayan na.. Ikaw naman.. Dali mag-drive ka na.'

 I slowly moved back. This woman really drives me crazy.