I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 21

So it's been 12 months since Matt asked me out and I am unbelievably happy and in love. And right now I am waiting for him to come home from work so I can tell him something important.

Half an hour later he walked in the door, a smile plastered his face when he saw me waiting for him. "Why hello there." he cooed as he took a seat next to me on the couch casually slinging his arm around my shoulder and placing his lips on my forehead. I giggled.

"Hi." I started, I was a little nervous thinking about how he was going to react to what I was about to tell him. "I have some news." I stated.

"Well what is it?" he asked and waiting for me to continue.

"Well I went to the doctor today and he gave me some news." I paused to look at his face. He was biting his lip. "The doctor told me that I'm pregnant." finished and he looked at me with shock the colour draining out of his face. He gulped.

He stayed silent and I stared at him intently waiting for some kind of response. "Wow." was what I got. I frowned.

"Matt say something!" I pleaded. "Tell me what you're thinking, please."

"Are you serious?" he asked his voice cracking a little.

"Yes of course I am Matt why would I joke about something like this?" I argued because I thought he thought that I was kidding.

"You're amazing Anna and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our children." he chuckled standing up and pulling me with him and picking me up and hugging me tightly. I laughed.

"Ugh! I hate you! I thought you were going to leave me or something." I pouted when he let go of me taking my hands in his so we were standing in front of each other.

"Anna Claire Hudgens how dare you even think that! I love you more then anything in this world. And from now on you and the little one are my life." he declared, this made me smile. He gave me butterflies every time he mentioned something about love. "Now sit, I'll make you some soup." he pushed me back down on to the couch and walked to the kitchen after kissing the top of my head. "So how far along are you?" he asked.

"Well the doctor said I'm six weeks pregnant and he's booked me in for an ultrasound on Thursday morning." I told him and spread myself on the couch .

"Well I'll take the day off work and drive you there." he replied. I smiled, he's so sweet.

"You don't have to." I laughed.

"Yeah but I'm the daddy so I am." he chuckled.

"Fine you can hold my hand." I grinned. AHH I'm going to be a mommy! I'm so excited.

After I had my soup Matt sat back down on the couch with me and we snuggled, we ended up making out. I heard some clear their throat. "I'm still not good at this timing thing." My newly wed best friend announced, grinning from ear to ear standing in the door way.

"Ally!" I cooed jumping off the couch and tackled her, probably giving Matt a heart attack while I was at it. "I need to tell you something awesome!" I said excitedly and dragged her to the couch and sat her next to her brother.

"So what's going on then?" she giggled as Matt pulled me on to his knee wrapping his protective arms around my stomach. That should have been a massive clue.

"Well .... I'M PREGNANT!"

"What!? Oh my gosh Anna I'm so happy for you." she smiled like an idiot and leant over to give me a hug. "That amazing Anna! So how far along are you? You're not even showing!"

"Chillax Ally I only found out this afternoon, I have an appointment to get an ultrasound on Thursday, the doctor seems to think that I'm six weeks pregnant." I informed her.