I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 12

Woo hoo number three today don't you just love me :D

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I groaned as Matt turned the car off and we got out of the car, Matt had the biggest smirk on his face which was wiped off when Ally walked up to him and slapped him hard. I cringed it looked painful and Ally looked furious.

"Ow! What the fuck what was that for?" He complained holding his cheek. My mouth dropped I had no idea what she was doing.

"You are brain washing my best friend!" She yelled at him.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I've been trying to cheer her up!" He yelled back, I was gonna let them fight there own battle. I walked to the front door and went into the lounge room and switched on the TV. Trying to block them out unsuccessfully.

I could hear them yelling at each other Ally sounded livid. I tried to block it out, I thought she might understand that I needed some one to cheer me up. I don't get why she was happy on the phone and now she's all angry and violent.

"Just suck it up Ally it's not a big deal you were the one who moved out!" Matt yelled and slammed the front door.

He walked into the lounge room and slumped on the couch next to me. Ally came through the back door using her key to unlock, we really should take back her keys. It would prevent her from walking in on us again.

"Anna." She motioned for me to come outside. Here we go.

"Yeah." I smiled when I got out there. We sat on the deck chairs net to the pool.

"Um ... I wanna know what's going on with you and Matt." She gulped.

"Al what's up with you! Last night you were really excited about everything and this morning as well. There's nothing going with me and Matt you of all people should know that I'm not ready to move on. I've had a miscarriage, my boyfriend cheated on me and my parents died... What matt said was true he's been cheering me up." I explained hoping to get through to her that if anything was to happen I'd want to take my time.

She sighed.

"Sorry." She said and got up and gave me a hug.

"Relax Ally!" I smiled as she walked down the side of the house.

So I'm now sitting on the couch staring at the TV waiting for Matt to pack his stuff, dip shit over there forgot to pack stuff for himself for out 'spontaneous holiday', which we are now calling it. I still can't believe that Ally slapped her brother like that she was so angry but I don't know why. It seems like I am spending a little more time with Matt but that's cos she moved out and cos I've got the week off work. "Okay now I'm ready." Matt appeared in front of me and he was grinning like an idiot. He helped me up and I locked the back door.

"Well then let's get going." I said as he extended his hand to me. I took it and we headed to the front door making sure that all the windows were closed before we left.

"Did Ally slap you hard?" I asked as he opened my door for me.

""Yeah it was hard but I'm guy I have to suck it up." He grinned and I turned around to face him. He had a little mark where she hit him. She has a nice swing. I ran my hand over his mark and he smiled, I felt bad that I made Ally feel that way nearly jealous I'd say. I mean she slapped him so hard and all because he was trying to cheer me up. "Relax it's okay, she's just feeling a little weird about leaving you with me that's all." He reassured as he pushed me to get into the car. I got in and he shut the door. I wound down the window and he got in on the other side.

"I don't know where she got that idea from." I sighed as Matt started the car and backed out of the drive way.

"Well we don't have to think about it now, we're on holiday and we're relaxing, getting away from her really bad timing." He chuckled sending a smile to my face.

"You should smile more often." He said as we took off down the street. I didn't say anything I just sat there and thought about things. How Cam cheated on me, how Nela blamed everything on me, why Matt was being so nice and why the Ally was getting jealous of me spending time with her brother, it's not like I could help it I kind of live with him now.

"Matt how long does it take to get there?" I asked about an hour and a half into the drive, I'd been station flipping on the radio for the last half hour and couldn't find anything remotely interesting to listen to.

"Bout another forty five minutes, you wanna stop and get something to eat?" he asked.

"No not unless you're hungry." I replied leaning my head against the window.

"What have I told you about leaning your head against the window?" Matt scolded and I giggled and shuffled over to him.

"That's better." He smirked and kissed the top of my head.