I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 13

Ok I finally got it out! Hope ya like it! Nearly 4000 reads! eeep! i'm so proud!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wanna get a tattoo." I announced randomly we were still driving on the way to the holiday house.

"And what do you wanna get?" Matt chuckled.

"No Rain Means No Rainbows." I cited with a grin and he laughed at me. " It's either that or I want a Pelican on my foot."

"Oh you're a psycho, I like the first one. Where do you wanna get it?" He asked.

"Excuse me I am not a psycho you turd! I want it down my back!" I slapped his leg.

"What is it with chicks slapping me today GOD!" He yelled and I giggled in amusement. "Well my friend lives up this way he did my tat we could go see him." He said.

"Um I guess." I smiled.

"Oh come on it'll be fun I'll give him a call see what he's doing." He grinned, he hugged me reassuringly and I nodded. So he picked up his phone and dialed his number.

"Yo Kris how you doing!" He yelled into the phone over the music. Hey there's music.

"Good good look man I was wondering I've got a friend that wants to get some art done think you can help us out?" he asked.

"Great well what time are you free." He queried and gave me a hopeful look I smiled back.

"Great we'll be there we're just about at the house any way we'll come over later."

"Thanks man!" He said and hung up the phone and grinned at me.

"Four o'clock."

"Wow thanks." I said leaning up to kiss his cheek. Wait did I kiss his cheek ah all this kissing stuff is annoying, it's not like we're making out but seriously he

kissed my head I kissed his cheek and last night he was kissing my neck and me returning the favor. Maybe ally is right, maybe something happening. Ah so confusing.

3 o'clock.

"Oh my god! what I am doing!" I screamed at myself and Matt laughed at me. I was lying on the couch with him and he was amused that I was stressing out about getting a tattoo.

"Anna relax everything is going to okay it doesn't hurt much just take some asprin before we go." He said rubbing my back.

"You always tell me to relax but it doesn't fucking help! You're useless!" I groaned.

"Oh come on it's not so bad, Kris is really gentle." He said laughing a little.

"It's not that bad!" I mocked and he laughed. "How do I fucking know that! You are useless!" I yelled, this time he stayed silent.

"You're sexy when you're nervous." He said into my neck as he shifted, it sent shivers up my spine. I smiled rolled over so he was lying on top of me.

"You like being on top?" He asked with a smirk when I looked down at him.

"No I like being on the bottom." I teased, he shrugged and rolled me over. I squealed because I was expecting that.

"Aw now who likes being on top!" I laughed and he nodded and kissed me softly. Why the hell did I just close my eyes!

I pushed him off me and got up. I didn't say anything. I can't believe I just did that, he's my best friends brother there's gotta be some kind of rule against that.