I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 9

I kept thinking about this dinner that we were going to have with some of my old friend and the more I thought about it the more I really didn't want to go. I started to feel sick just thinking about it. I was planning on telling Matt when we got back from doing the shopping. But h decided hat we need to stop and get some ice cream and this truly made me smile. It's the sweet little gestures like that, that make me like Matt. After we walked out of the ice cream shop instead of walking back to the car he grabbed my hand and led me towards the beach. My insides were going crazy!

"Where are we going Matty?" I asked curiously, he squeezed my hand as he laced our fingers together. Oh wow! Now my stomach was doing flips, like crazy. I've never felt like this about Matt, not even before I met Cam.

He turned a corner and we were now walking towards the lights to cross the road to the beach side. "Well I thought it would be nice to eat our ice cream by the beach. It's a nice day." he stated and I smiled when he flashed me a teethy grin.

"That sounds really nice."

"We can watch the sun set if you like." he suggested as we walked across the road. I looked up to the sun turning a beautiful orange and red colour as it set over the horizon.

"This is so pretty." I whispered as we sat down on the sand right next to the waters edge. I was sitting in between his legs and he was rubbing my bare arms, sending chills up my spine.

"You pretty too," he whispered in to my ear. I gulped he was really close now. I smiled sweetly and turned my head around and placed a kiss on his cheek. "What was that for?" he asked with a puzzld but happy expression.

"Thank you."

"Oh. You're very welcome." He smirked.

"You ruined it." I frowned and he laughed.

"How did I ruin it?" He asked.

"You smirked your stupid cocky smirk!" I accused and he laughed.

"You mean this one?" And he smirked again. I frowned and he laughed at me once more before placing a sweet kiss on my head. This made me wonder why he was being so nice. Was he being nice because I was vulnerable or because he cared about me. I frowned and shook me head and leaned back in to him. He leant his chi on my should so I could feel his breath on my neck, it was chills. Again.

"Do we have to go out to dinner tonight?' I asked. I really didn't feel like seeing my old friends tonight. Maybe another night but I just didn't feel up to it. I hope he didn't drag me along.

"Of course you don't have to go. We can stay home and snuggle if you want. I could give you a massage?" He suggested wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ok. Can we go now? Its getting cold." Matt stood up and stood in front of me and extended his hand to me so I could get up. He pulled me up and in to a hug. I smiled in o his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

When we got home matt put away the shopping while I went to m bedroom to get changed in to a pair of short shorts and a tank top that I wear to bed. When I came out of my room Matt grabbed my hand and told me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes as he took my hand and led me in to his bedroom. He told me to open my eyes and I was met by candles that lit the room and smell of lavender. "Wow this is pretty." I smiled.

"You first! Lie down!" he instructed. I did as I was told and he jumped on the bed after me. "No, no, no! This isn't right! Take your top off!" I sat up quickly ready to slap him but he put his hands up calling for piece before he explained. "Relax nothing perverted." He smiled at me and I nodded and he left the room so I could take my top off. I slipped out of it and lay down and made sure nothing was popping out.

"I'm ready!" I yelled and he came in. He climbed onto the bed and sat on top of me gently and started to give me a massage, someone has MAGIC HANDS. I kept in a moan and closed my eyes, he's really good at this.

About ten to fifteen minutes through he decided that I needed a kiss, he started to kiss my shoulders and my neck, I tried to keep in a moan but that didn't really happen. "You like." he murmured in between kisses and I shook my head.

"No I don't," I growled but he kept doing what he was doing. "Watch it Matt!"

"Relax." He whispered as he found the soft spot on my neck.

"Stop it!" I giggled, remembering not to move to much because I didn't have a top on.

"You love it." he announced.

"No I don't!" He didn't stop and I decided I wouldn't be getting out of it any time soon so I'd just relax and enjoy it.

Half an hour later

"Mmmm that was nice." I said slipping my top on as Matt turned his back.

"See told you! You love it." He smirked.

"Sure sure." I said getting off the bed and stretching. He turned around and pulled me into a hug.

"I heard those moans of pleasure." He teased and I smiled, because it was true.

"Stretching the truth a little there aren't you?" I giggle and he smirked.

"Nope not really. Now are you gonna return the favour?" he smirked cockily and I had the urge to just say good night and go to bed. But then gain I could tease him.

"Lie down." I instructed and he jumped on the bed excited.

"You're gonna enjoy this." I growled in him ear as I jumped on his back and started rubbing his back, returning the kisses he gave me. I could tell he was enjoying it because he was grinning from ear to ear.

Later

"Wow you were right." Matt puffed as I jumped off him and walked out of the bedroom.

"Oi I'm not done yet come back!" He yelled jumping off the bed and coming after me, he tackled me to the ground as the front door opened.

"Whoa seriously I've gotta work my timing out with you guys!" Ally laughed as she walked in, with Matt lying on top of me in the middle of the hall way.

"Ya think!" Matt retorted, showing no sign of moving from on top of me. He's heavy.

"Get off me you lump!" I yelled hitting his chest. He smirked down at me.

"No I'm comfy here."

"Wow it's been like three days." Ally giggled and walked past us into the lounge.

"Ally save me!" I yelled after her.