I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 5

Watching Cinderella with Matt was actually fun because I've loved that movie since I was two. It's like the best movie of all time. Matt was really nice and didn't mention any of the happenings of this evening which was really sweet and now we are watching sponge bob square pants. "I want pizza." Matt said randomly, he got up off the couch to get the phone and the door bell rung. We both looked at each other and shrugged.

"Good service ey?" Matt chuckled as he skipped to the door which was rather girly if you ask he. He grinned at me as he opened the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" Matt yelled, I got up off the couch to see who it was. And totally regretted it. It was the happy couple.

"We just popped by to say hello, we heard from someone that you two live together with out Ally now and came to see how you were getting on." Cam said in a stupid cocky tone that made me want to cut his tongue off. Where's the butchers knife when you need it??

I walked up behind Matt and grabbed his hand to pulled him out of the door way, this was too good to be true we could make them regret coming here. "Anna what are you doing?" Matt asked with a confused look on his face, that's how I looked this morning when he put his arm around my shoulder. Oh hey he does look worse off then Matt does, tee hee yay!

"Don'tbe rude babe let them in." I smiled standing in front of him giving him a wink. He suddenly perked up and smiled at me and fakely smiled a Nela and Cam. How sweet revenge is.

"How rude of me please come in." He said sarcastically. I tried to keep a laugh in.

"So lovies how was you're day?" I asked as we walked into the living room.

"Our day was very tiring we've been in bed all day." Ouch that hit a nerve, what a stupid slut. "How was yours I'm sure you we're busy helping Ally move." Oh sweet revenge this will be fun.

"Yes but she wasn't the only one moving." I quipped and Cam's head whipped up in shock.

"Really? Who else is moving?" Cam muttered.

"Me." I smiled sweetly.

"Where are you moving?" Nela asked excitedly.

"Into Matt's room." I said loudly moving over to Matt who was sitting on the couch. I sat on his lap and he grinned at me.

"What?" Cam and Nela yelled at the same time, ah revenge is sweet.

"Matt's room." I repeated for them slowly just incase they couldn't understand.

"What the fuck for he fucking hates you more than I do!" Cam yelled, that hit hard. I didn't know he hated me. That was a tad harsh.

"Dude, that's enough. You just crossed the line. It's bad enough you cheated on a great girl like Anna but telling her you hate herand forgetting her parents died just isn't good enough. Get out I've had enough. QUICKLY BEFORE I MAKE THE OTHER EYE MATCH YOU'RE BRUISED ONE!" Matt yelled, Nela hit the bricks as soon as he started yelling but Cam stuck around to see the end of it.

"Too bad we didn't work out babe, you we're great in bed." He came up close and patted my head. Matt pushed me off his lap on to the couch and got up, getting right in Cam's face. Cam lost his nerve and left.

I just sat there in shock that he said that. The front door slammed and Matt sat down next to me. He pulled me over to him to give me a hug. He always has to get the one up.

"You okay?" He asked quietly. I nodded slowly just sitting there staring into space.

"I think so." I basically whispered.