I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 3

The next morning I awoke to yelling and the smell of something delicious. "Where's all the damn vodka!" Ally yelled, she must have been yelling at Matt. I got up out of bed and put a robe on and walked out to the kitchen when Ally was standing with two empty bottles of vodka.

"I poured them down the sink!" Matt said simply coming out of his room just as I came out of mine.

"Why the hell would you do that? I spent a fortune on those!" she yelled she was livid.

"Because Anna was gonna drink them in depression!" Matt retorted starting to get annoyed.

"Well you could've just hid them or something seriously, she's a smart girl she's not gonna do something dumb like that. Would you Anna?" Ally turned her attention to me and I shrugged my shoulders, if Matt hadn't poured them down the sink I'd probably be t the hospital right now.

"What ever I'll buy you some more." Matt grumbled taking a piece of bacon from the plate on the bench and heading back to his room.

"Morning." I croaked, she smiled at me. Probably coz I looked like shit. I was still awake when she got home a two in the morning and she was asleep before I was.

"Morning sunshine you look fabulous." she said cheerily and I glared at her.

"Thanks for your support. What are you doing today?" I asked her as she set a plate of freshly fried food in front of me.

"I'm moving today silly remember?" Oh did I forget to mention that? Yeah well my best friend is leaving me to go and move in with her boyfriend Riley.

"Please don't leave me?" I begged and Ally laughed at me.

"Sorry babe can't do that. Besides it'll be good for you to spend some time with my brother. Get to a stage where you don't hate him so much." she giggled. I groaned and gave her the finger.

"Feisty much?" she retorted.

"Well can I at least come with you for today so I don't have to sit a mope about Cam?" I asked hopefully, getting out of the house would be good, I could face giving him back all his shit later.

"Sure you can, but Cam wants to come over and talk with you today so you better get dressed he'll be here in half an hour." she said.

"Why is he coming over, he should write me a letter." I groaned once again.

"Well he's gonna apologize, your gonna tell him to fuck off and then we'll set Matt on him." she giggled at her plan, mind you it was a pretty good plan.

"You know what Al? I actually like your plan for once, it's fabulous!" I grinned taking a piece of toast off the plate and taking a bite.

"Good, now I'm gonna get dressed and pack up the rest of my stuff." she smiled back and left to go get her stuff. Why must she leave me with her annoying brother? Gah it' not fair.

"Why must she be so chirpy in the morning?" Matt came out of his room dressed this time and took at seat at the table with me.

"Dunno but it can't be genetic coz your never like that." I grumbled taking another bite out of my toast.