I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 11

Woo hoo two chapter in one day! bet you people love like i love you ... right? :D I'm super happy with the feedback i'm getting! keep it up and i'll update quicker :D

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I yawned about half way through 'dude where's my car'. I was snuggled up to Matt and he was playing with my hair.

"You tired?" He asked. I nodded slowly trying to keep my eyes open.

"Wanna go to bed? We can watch it some other time." He suggested shifting around under me.

"Okay." I yawned back and went to get up. Not realizing how tired I was and fell back down on top of Matt.

"That was a good catch." I mumbled getting up again this time staying balanced. Matt laughed at me and turned the TV off. I walked to the bathroom to brush

my teeth and what not and when I came out headed to my room.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked as I opened my door.

"To the moon." I said sarcastically and he grinned at me.

"No you're coming to Matt's room." he corrected and walked over to me.

"But I slept in your bed last night." I moaned.

"Fine then I'll come sleep in your bed." He decided and walked into my room making himself comfortable on my bed.

"No Matt!" I complained and he laughed at me.

"Come sleep in my room, I be comfy." he said. I sighed and nodded. He seemed pleased with himself because he jumped off the bed racing out of the room dragging me with him. Thank god he doesn't snore.

I made myself comfortable in his bed and he hopped in, I lay down determined not to sleep on top of him like I did last night but he pulled me over to him and I ended up putting my head on his chest. FAIL.

Morning

"Good morning gorgeous!" Matt greeted me as my eyes opened, I was still in the same position as I was last night and it was quite comfy.

"Hi." I smiled at him and closed my eyes again. He hugged me and then slowly slipped out of bed leaving me with a not as comfy pillow. Which made me come to the conclusion of getting up.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Matt asked when I came out of the bathroom refreshed, showered and warm.

"Well I'm sure I could go a banana." I smiled coming into the kitchen and getting the juice from the fridge and walked to the fruit bowl and grabbing a banana. I sat at the table.

"So I was thinking today we could do something fun." He said.

"Like what?" I replied in amusement.

"Road trip?" He suggested and I laughed.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun we can go to holiday house." He pleaded and I laughed again. "Please!" He begged, he looked desperate.

"Fine, how long are we going for?" I asked.

"Till you have to go back to work so till Sunday night and then we won't have to be interrupted by Ally." he said excitedly.

"Okay so I guess we'll leave this afternoon. We did shopping yesterday you pack the food and I'll go get ready .... on second thought I'll pack the food, go clean the shit out of your car." I smiled and ate my banana.

"Wow you eat that banana like a pro!" Matt chuckled and I looked at him like he had 6 heads.

"Just saying... it's sexy!" He held his hands up and I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

Go clean your car!" I yelled as he exited through the back door throwing my banana peel at him. He laughed and went to clean his car. I picked up the banana peel up and went to get a box to pack food for our random holiday. I decided I'd call Ally.

"Hello." She cooed picking up the phone.

"Hey." I smiled placing the box on the bench.

"Hey hey how was the movie?" She asked.

"Um ... we turned it off half way through." I replied opening the cupboard.

"We're guys making out?" she giggled.

"No we weren't making out." I said as Matt walked in from the garage.

"Yes we were!" Matt yelled and I laughed.

"Wow who to believe my loving brother or my best friends .... hmm. Ha ha that's funny it's great you guys are friends. So what's up there's usually a reason for you calling." I gave Matt the finger.

"Well me and Matt are going on a road trip." I started and she screamed for some reason could be because her 'wish' is 'coming true'.

"Wow Al watch the ears will ya, we're just getting away nothing big, god." I giggled and she giggled with me whilst going....

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god ..." And so on and so forth.

"Okay I'm good now." She breathed "So where are you going?" She asked once she was a little composed.

"He said the holiday house." I replied piling two minute noodles and rice into the food box.

"Um Anna you do realize that there's only one bed in the holiday house right?" Ally told me and I gasped.

"ASSHOLE!" I said loudly and Ally cracked up.

"Relax make him sleep on the couch." she laughed.

"It's not that big a deal I slept in his bed last night." I slapped my hand over my mouth as soon as it escaped.

"Anna!" She yelled and at that moment I accidentally hung up on her.

"Matt!" I yelled.

"What?" he asked coming into the house with a garbage bag.

"We have to leave ASAP I just told Ally I slept in you're bed last night." I said and he laughed and nodded.

"Cool, sooner the better." He grinned and walked back out.

I packed the food and went into my room and grabbed a bag and stuff all the stuff I'd need for a few days. I grabbed my hair straightener and toothbrush from the bathroom and stuff them into a bag.

"ALLY'S HERE!" Matt yelled and I groaned.

"Just kidding!" Matt whispered coming up behind me and grabbing my hips.

"Did I mention how much I hate you right now." I scolded and turned around to give him the first hug of the morning.

"No you failed." He chuckled.

"Well I hate you." I grumped and let go of him and went to get my bag.

"Here put this in the car, hurry up she'll be here soon." I said shoving my bag in to his arms.

"Gees woman what do you have in this thing!" Matt pretended to struggle.

"Your dead body in a minute hurry up!" I yelled at him and he picked it up properly and walked out the door.

I took the food box out of the kitchen and moved it to the car boot.

"Okay I'm ready!" Matt yelled.

"Yay!" I cheered and grabbed my bag, my iPod and its charger and my phone.

I jumped in the seat next to me and we took off out he drive way nearly running over Ally.

"Shit!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, Matt laughed and we drove forward into the drive way.