I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 10

"Okay Matty I'm stealing Anna for a bit." Ally said and dragged me into to my bed room, She wanted gossip.

"What?" I asked innocently trying to hide a grin, she saw straight through it.

"Oh don't you what me missy! What the hell was that? Did I interrupt you guys in the middle of a tender moment or what? Why wasn't Matt wearing a shirt why do you have sex hair and why are there candles in his bedroom! And I want the truth." She said smiling like an idiot, she always had this fantasy of me and Matt getting together when we younger, he was a real flirt when he was younger.

"He tackled me, it wasn't my fault." I started and she laughed. "I gave him a massage, he gave me massage that why I have what you call sex hair and probably few hickies ..." I mumbled the last part. "And he wanted the mood to be right so in actual fact none of this was my fault." I smiled satisfied with my answer. Ally looked satisfied.

"Should I give Matthew the break her heart I chop your balls off speech?" She asked.

"No you gave him that speech when I was 12 remember when he started being really flirty." I laughed and she laughed too. That was funny she was 14 and Matt was 17 I think and she gave him a talking to because he was flirting and I didn't know any better.

"Ah good memories, I might go and re-live that." She giggled and sat on the bed with me, I was starting to like this arrangement of me living with Matt.

"So you guys are getting on good?" she asked, well that's a stupid question.

"Yeah Great he's been really helpful, we went shopping this afternoon." I replied lying down.

"Oh yeah. Did he do anything embarrassing?"

"Of coarse he did Ally, this is you're brother we're talking about." She grinned so I told her about my experience at the grocery store with Matt sitting in the trolley and we reminisced about the time I did that when I was 12.

Ding dong.

Nela you're not welcome here!" Ally said stubbornly.

"You okay?" Some one asked, I looked up to see Matt standing at my door.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just surprised that she's here." I replied.

"Don't worry Ally's getting rid of her." He spoke too soon because two seconds later Nela was at my door yelling at me because Cam dumped her saying that I deserved everything that happened to me. Now usually I would have stayed silent and cried but at this moment I had had enough and I needed to vent at some one and unfortunately she was that some one I was going to vent at.

"Okay Nela let's get one thing straight! It's not my fault Cam dumped you okay? You're the home wrecker. He got me pregnant and I lost the baby. But before you say its no big deal why don't you go get knocked up and lose it and tell me how you feel! This month has been hard on me! I've had a miscarriage, my boyfriend cheated on me with a slut and then they rubbed it on my face. So don't you tell me that I deserved any of this! Go back to trash Ville you slut." I yelled getting up off my bed and getting right up in her face.

She slapped me.

The stupid good for nothing home wrecker slapped me!

I lost it, I just lost it. I laughed in her face before my hand connected with her cheek before jumping on her and slapping her hard across the face.. Matt had to pull me off her, I was screaming obscenities at her and I was just hysterical. Ally didn't know what to do she had never seen me like that before so she just stood back and watched as Nela got up and stumbled out of the house. "Whoa." Ally leant against the front door when she shut it amazed at what she had just seen and Matt was hugging me. I wasn't crying I was just really fucking angry.

"That was so cool!" Ally breathed, she was still pretty much speechless, I'm not sure how Matt took that.

"Okay I'm good now." I said to Matt and he let go of me slowly. "That was fun." I smiled weakly and went back into my room.

"Oh no you don't not yet we have to debrief after that one!" Matt said grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"What she deserved it, after telling me all that shit, I couldn't take it." I said simply trying to walk back to my room.

"Uh uh not yet, where the hell did you learn to swing like that?" Matt asked in amazement.

"Cam taught me." I smiled.

"Wow." Ally breathed again just staring at me.

"Breath Ally!" I patted her shoulder.

"Wow." She grinned again and I laughed.

"That was just plain awesome!" Matt complimented and I took a bow. He laughed and went to get a drink.

"Why did you pull her off that was awesome!" Ally complained to her brother.

"Let's watch a movie!" I declared running into to the lounge, what an adreline rush. I picked 'Dude where's my car' and put it into the DVD player and jumped on the couch getting up two seconds later to get a drink.

"She's a psycho!" I heard Matt whisper to Ally and I gasped and slapped his arm, Ally burst out laughing I smiled sweetly and continued to get my drink.

"Oh wicked I love this movie, but I only came to get my phone bill... I have a date with Riley." Ally sighed.

"Anna can I speak to you for a second?" Ally asked as her eyes widened.

"Um ... sure." I said and followed her to the hall way.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Did you say that Matt gave you a massage?" She asked and I nodded. "Anna I know you, you only do massages with you're top off! What the hell!" She grinned.

"Relax he didn't see anything."

"Did you say hickies!" She yelled and I heard matt laugh.

"Maybe." I tried to cover my smile.

"Oh my god! I have to go, this talk isn't over Anna!" She pointed her finger at me and I laughed.

"Bye!" I waved and she waved back closing the front door behind her.

"I propose we change the locks!" Matt yelled and I looked at him funny he just grinned. I grabbed my juice and went to go sit with him.