Chapter 11: The Joke Kills The Man

A/N Ok, so this chapter will be happening three days after the last one. For those who wonder what happened with the battle, Hiccup told them to not do it anymore because Mirror was too tired after the race and Rayn didn't want to make her sick.... btw she is now part of the academy.

        I decided (just for you guys cause I love you) to make another Hiccstrid chapter, but take care this one may turn to be full of oogies. (if you don't know what oogies are, I mean very very romantic things that make any crazy fangirl - like me - giggle and scream like crazy. Two days left until  Snoggletog. (Sorry if you think it is too inappropiate, or anything like that............ENJOY! :)

        P.S. YOU ARE THE BEST PANCAKES A HUMAN CAN HAVE, 200 READS, LOVE YA :D.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

        Astrid's POV

        The morning sunshines tickled my eyelides as I slowly woke up from my slumber. I blinked in the strong light of the day, trying to cover myself with sheets and go back to sleep.

        "Oh, come on, wake up, wake up!" a now very familiar voice said behind me.

        I moaned and tried to hide myself in the bed, but someone, I think you know who, grabbed my sheets and let me prey for the cold air. I groaned and dragged my pillow over my head, away from my annoying room mate.

        Rayn sighted and then opened the door.

        "Oh, hi, Hiccup, what are you doing here?" she saked with surprised voice.

        I jumped on my legs, my heart beating fast in my chest.

        "What? Where?" I panicked and started to put my clothes on quickly, ending falling forward with a small scream.

        Rayn was laughing so hard near me, closing the door. "He...is.....not.... here!" she said gasping for air. "You are so previsible, Astrid!"

        "Ha, Ha, very funny, Rayn!" I murmured, but couldn't help but giggle along with her.

        I turned my back to the laughing girl and dived into my dressing chest to search for a clean shirt to wear. Someone knocked at the door, but I ignored it, letting Rayn go and answer.

        "Hi Hiccup! What's up?"

        A moment of silence then.

        "She's in her room bro...."

        "RAYN, I'M NOT FALLING FOR THIS AGAIN!" I screamed, still searching for my shirt.

        "Yeah, sorry, I was joking!" I heared her giggling from downstairs.

        Argh, she's such a pain....

Hiccup's POV

        After our morning flight, I unmounted Toothless in front of Astrid's house. This was the day. This is it. I'm going to ask her out! I looked at my dragon, my first excitment starting to go away as I got closer to the moment I was waiting for.

        "I will make it, boy! Wish me luck!" I said and slowly exhaled all the air from my lungs.

        "Grrrhhhhh...." he said and licked my face quickly.

        "Uhhhh.... thanks buddy...." I laughed and tried to shake from all the saliva he put on me.

        I walked to the front door and hesitantly knocked. Even if the village was still asleep, I knew they, or at least Rayn, weren't, so I patiently waitly for one of them to answer. I heared an annoyed sigh from behind it as it slowly opened.