Chapter 5: Ice Tears

Guys, I will make from this story also a Hiccstrid fanfiction along with Rayn's story. Hope you'll enjoy!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Rayn's POV

        I woke up from my usually nightmares with a feeling that I was watched by someone. My first instinct was to make Mirror throw some toxic fog to the enemy and then strike to him and cut their head off, but when I easily touched behind me for my dragon, I didn't feel her or the harsh earth, I felt something warm and fluffy, like a sheet.

        "She's waking up?" a voice whispered in front of me, probably 2 meters distance.

        I opened my eyes wide to face whoever brough me there, but instead of a dangerous viking or a wild dragon, I saw a girl... Astrid. And I remembered everything. I throw my hand to my neck and grabbed my neckledge, just to make sure I was completely ok.

        Near Astrid was mom, who looked sad and scared at the same time. I tried to jump out of the bed, but suddenly I felt like the whole world was spinning around me and all my power left my body as I fell back on my pillow.

        A growl ran out of my throat as I slowly regained my vision and seen mom leaning close to me and verrifying my temerature. I tried to push her back, even if I still was too tired even to be angry at her, but at least I imagined I was.

        "Where's Mirror?" I asked her with slow cold voice.

        "Hiccup is taking care of her... she is seriously injured, Rayn..." she answered me with sad voice.

        I stared at her, the memory of the falling from the sky repeating over and over again in my mind, like a nightmare.

        "Because of me..." I said, tears coming into my eyes even if I tried to keet them back. "I wanna see her! Now!"

        "You caugh a cold because of flying in the rain. You have to stay in bed for a few weeks!" Astrid told me from her corner.

        "Why did you stay here, by the way? Why aren't you with your boyfriend?!" I asked her angry.

        "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND, MY HUSBAND OR ANYTHING ELSE, OK? 

she yelled at me blushing. "And Hiccup told me to stay here with Valka and watch over you in case you need our help."

        "I don't need anyone's help and I am feeling awesome, so take me to my dragon. Now!" I growled to them.

        They looked at each other for a second and then back at me. With a deep sigh mom helped me get out of the bed.

        "You see? I'm fine!" I said with arrogant voice.

        Just than I baffled by my own legs and almost fell to the ground like a bag of potatoes, but, unlucky for me, Astrid was the one who caught me.

        "Yeah, of course you are fine!" she grinned at me and put me back on my legs.

        "Yes I am!" I said angry on my legs.

        "Let's just go..."  She rolled her eyes at me.

        We got out of the hut where I had been sleeping and started walking threw the village. Valka remained a little behind us and I felt like I should say something to Astrid, to fill that weird silence between us.

        "Soooo.... Astrid?" I started.

        "Yes?"

        "You really don't like Hiccup?" I asked before thinking about what I was saying...idiot me!