Chapter 4: Falling to the Hell

Rayn's POV

        The wind was blowing with fury in my face as I and Mirror were trying to keep ourselves in the thick air, avoiding lightnings and ice... maybe I shouldn't've left like a coward... Oh My God! I was such a coward!  The realisetion made me lose my concantration on flying and since Mirror was blind she couldn't see what was coming.

        The wind howled and my dragon roared in pain as her left wing was threw back and made a horrible cracking sound. I screamed as the ground was coming closer and closer, my dear Mirror unable to fly anymore... I saw the death with wide eyes.

        Then everything turned black.

Astrid's POV

        Rayn was Hiccup's sister... twin sister...they were so different! Now we were flying at a low altitude to the ground, where the wind wasn't so strong and they could see better. I was sure that Rayn didn't do the same thing, I mean, I didn't know her for much time but she seemed a very proud and arrogant person, so probably she though that she was stronger than the nature.

        I stared at my left, at Hiccup... his beautiful face was concentrated and puckered of stress... he was worried.   I understood him, I mean, he just found out that he had a sister raised with dragons and that sister was now in great danger because of her anger. A little part of me wanted me to touch his clenched mouth with my fingers, to slowly kiss him and... what am I thinking?!

        "How are we even going to find her on this storm?" shouted Hiccup as his mother

        "I have an idea, but I don't think it will work actually... Rayn can call Mirror by perfectly immiting her roar. I tried to do it too, but her dragon never listened to me and I can't perfectly make that sound... she is the only one." Valka answered hesitantly.

        "How does it sound?" I asked

 "I can't remake it but it kind of sounds like this: ANSHAAAALISSSSSGHREETSSSSSSMAACHHHHHEERHHHGGGGGGGAGGSGGHJAANNANJJDOOOOOOUUUUUA!

        After she screamed this into the rain, for our surprise another roar kind of different than hers could be heared right under us, the echo of pain hidd behind it making me shiever.

        "Oh Thor, this is so bad!" Valka murmured as we landed in a forest. some of the trees were cracked or lying on the ground, like something big fell from the sky right threw them... a dragon. We and our dragons ran to the little place where a big white creature was hardly breathing.

        "Oh, no, Mirror!" whispered Valka terrified at the picture in front of us.

        Mirror raised her head when she heared her name... that dragon was beautiful, I have to recongnise. We ran to where she was laying on the grass, curled like a scared kitty... one of her wings, the left one more exactly was full of blood, even if she obviously tried to hide it.

        "Look! She's hurt!" I told Hiccup when I saw it.

        The Sky Dancer growled at us because of our suddenly closeness to her. We forgot that it is such an idiot thing to go near a hurt dragon. Valka went in front of her and slowly pet her muzzle with her hand, so Mirror could smell her.

        "It's ok girl, it's me!" she said with tears in her eyes. "Where is Rayn?"

        When she didn't do anything she corrected herself.

        "Where is your rider?"

        At that question, the white dragon moved her right wing so we could see what was under it. There, in the small circle created by the dragon's curled body, was laying Rayn, Hiccup's sister. She seemed unharmed, but still she was unconcious.

        Valka slowly dragged her out from the warm nest and sighted.

        "She's as cold as ice...How could she be so idiot to fly on this storm?" she said sad.

        "I think she was too angry to think about it...." I said helping Valka put Rayn on Cloudjumper's back.

        "Because of me... I was a horrible mother...." she said sniffing, with tears running down her face.

        In the next moment we were fighting the strong wind again, flying as fast as we could, carrying Mirror with us...

Autor Note'

        Sorry I made this chapter so short guys, but I had the feeling that I have to end here. I'll publish again soon I hope, by the way I will start working on the next chapter right now. Yaaaay, it's holiday!!!!!