Chapter 6: Almost got 'im!

Autor Note

Guys, I just realised that the last chapter I said I'll make a love chapter too, but I completely forgot, so, this chapter is completely dedicated to Hiccstrid, all from Astrid's or Hiccup's POV. I think I am even going to put Toothless's POV and/or Stormfly's! I feel INSPIRED today... INSPIRED on love stories! YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Happy Hiccstrid's day, everyone!

I'll jump over some scenes to after Hiccup took Rayn back to her room to rest... THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO MAKE ME GO CRAZYYYY!!!!!!!

Astrid's POV

I was sitting near Hicuup's house, waiting for him to come out after he took Rayn inside, to rest in his room. In the end, his brown haired head appeared from the door and he tried to smile to me, but it was obvious that he wanted something.

"Astrid, hi! Ummm...."

I rolled my eyes at him and showed him to say what he wanted to say so bad.

"Can I ask you a favor?" he asked me all of sudden.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?"

"May Rayn stay in your house, because, you know, we don't have any rooms left and maybe she is my sister and everything, but I really don't wanna sleep with her, you understand?" he said extremely fast.

He made a cute puppy face at me and it was so irresistible in those moments, that I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth.

"Yeah, no problem!"

"Thank you, Astrid, so much!" he said with an extremely happy face and then...

He hugged me! I paralised in his arms, his warm body almost sticked to mine... it felt... good. Schocked, I put my hands around him too, relaxing a bit more... I really didn't see that coming. Even if the minutes were passing, we remained like this, hugging each other just to feel safe, two humans hanging between future and present.

(A/N; I CAN SMELL IT! LOVE IS IN THE AIR TODAY! P.S. Sorry if I will be a little too "poetic", I just feel EXTREMELY EXCITED about this chapter, so... yeah... Enjoy!)

In the end, we finally got away from each other. Ugh, great! Now is that awkward air between us that purely takes me out of my mind! Why did we even hugged? Oh, yeahQ I promised him that I will... let Rayn stay att my house...

I looked in his eyes, feeling like I should say something, anything, but couldn't get it out of my mouth at all! He cleaned his throat loudly and gave me a weird smile.

"Hey,... wanna go for a walk?" he suddenly asked and I jerked a little.

I blushed and let my eyes down. Was he asking me out on a date?

Don't be so girly, Astrid! Do something manly and toph, you are not shy! my brain was screaming at me.

I looked at him for a second and then, out of blue, I punched him in the stomach. He started caughing and I paralised stratled. Why in the name of Odin did I do that! Now he probably thinks I'm crazy! Well done, Astrid! I scolded myself, my mind working at maximum power to find a solution.

"What was that for?" he asked caughing again. " If you didn't want to you could just say no!"

"That was for making me feel dizzy!" I grinned at him and started walking forward.

He made it near me and we walked together in an awkward silence.

"So, Astrid..."

"Yes...?"

"I wanted to ask you something for some time..." he said and I could swear I saw him blushing.

"Ok, go on!"

"Do you... like Snotlout?" he said and his face became as red as a tomato.

For a second, I was petrified and the... I bursted into laugh.

"S...S... SNOTLOUT?!" I sniffed and almost fell to the ground.

I knew people were staring at me, but I didn't care.

"Of course not! Why would you ask something like that???"

"Yeah...hahah..." he smirked.

When I finally calmed down I managed to speak like a normal human to him... he looked somehow...ashamed.

' "I don't... Even if he would be the last person on this earth, still I wouldn't like him!" I smiled warm and gently foundled his red cheeks... he looked so cute when he was embaressed!

He grabbed my hand and, with his eyes in mine, slowly kissed it... it was such an intimate moment and he was so sweet and awesome... We started leaning to each other and I knew that this time I was the one blushing.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" we heared a voice out of blue.

I growled and quickly drew away from Hiccup, facing whoever was coming to us... speaking of the wolf.

Hiccup's POV

Thor, why?! Why did you let Snotlout come just now?! It was a weird day, I was tired, Astrid and I were just about to kiss, but, of course, he appeared and destroyed everything!

"What is it, Snotlout?" I groaned annoyed.

"Hey, Snotlout!" said Astrid too.

"Guys, aren't you supposed to talk to Rayn, or something, instead of kissing in the middle of the market?"

"We were not!" Astrid said.

"Yes, you were!"

"No, we weren't!"

"Yes, you were!"

"No, we..."

"Ok, it's enough!" I sighted. "Snotlout is right, we should be talking to her about what happened..."

"Fine! Bye, Snotlout!" shouted Astrid angry and started walking back to my house, making her way between the people who were staring at her.

"Yeah, bye!" I said too and prepared to walk away, but he stopped me.

"I saw her first, Hiccy boy!" he smirked at me and showed me that sign 'I got my eyes on you'.

"Yeah, sure..." I said confused and followed Astrid.

Time to get back to work!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Autor Note

Hey, guys! Here's your chapter! I wanna thank you all for reading my story, don't be afraid to comment and vote, please, you are all awesome! Tell me if you see any mistakes in my grammar, please, so I can modify them!

Hope you enjoyed! LOVE YA PANCAKES! :*) :*) :*)