Chapter 21

Tegan

Fuck fuck fuck
I am in deep shit.

Luca was actually angry. Teasing him only made it worse; now he's mad and horny.

Currently: "Fucking disobey me again and I'll lock you up like that hoe in the movie." He seethed, but still, it was kinda hot.

I wanted to say something smart, but judging by my current situation, I decided against it and kept my mouth closed. "You know what happened last time you were alone in the castle. Fuck that independent shit." He growled, pacing the floor in front of me.

"Calm down. I'm right here." I tried talking him down as he unbuckled his pants.

"Clothes off. Face down, ass up. Now."

•••

"King Luca is in a meeting right now, darling." Maggie woke me up startling me.

After staring her and Carolyn down for 3 minuets, I yawned and started getting ready for the day. "What Time is it?" I stretched and yawned. "It is now 3:00, sleepy head!" Carolyn attempted to finger brush my hair. "Oh crap."

I started with a steaming hot bath to ease the pain and relax. Luca tore me up last light, but I can't say that I didn't enjoy it...

After bathing, I limped my way over to the closet where I put a simple outfit on. I'm in so much pain, maybe I pulled something down there.

Once I exited the closet Maggie and Carolyn were both gone and it was just me.

Dave and Liam were waiting patiently outside for me. I previously assured them that I wouldn't run away again, thoughts of last night playing like a broken record in my head. Though, I didn't mind Dave and Liam, so this wouldn't be so bad... I guess.

I decided to keep it super duper simple, because like I said before, it hurt like shit

Opening the doors to our bedroom, I poked at walking gracefully; though in the end, I failed.

"My queen, where to?" Liam questioned with a somewhat bright smile on his face. "I want to go to Pipers room." I smiled thinking about my Babygirl. "Shall we, madame." Dave joked, speaking in an accent.

"Si, croissant." I laughed brassily.

"I'm positive that that's Spanish Queen Tegan." Liam eyeballed me. "I know, I know! Let's get moving slow pokes." Then we pressed onward to Pipers room.

In order to reach her room we would have to pass Luca in the conference room. I don't know why, but I was a little nervous to see him. "Slow down My queen." Dave warned as we walked. I will never get used to the size of this castle.

"Just hurry past the conference room, ok?" I commanded very seriously, not listening for an answer.

Dave and Liam were both quiet just as we were walking closer to the meeting rooms.