Chapter 7

Tegan's POV

(EXPLICIT SCENE)

My body burned into Lucas. I wanted him so bad, it hurt. My mind screamed that it was too early, but in my heart, body and soul I wanted this. Unlike everything in my life, It felt right.

His hands ran up my stomach after unclasping my bra. His thick, long fingers found their way to my nipples and a soft moan filled the room. He reached into my pants, and rubbed my throbbing clit through the material of my panties.

"Luca, please." I airily breathed.

He looked down at me, with hooded eyes and a smirk. "What, Babygirl?" He pushed his thumb hard on my clit. "I-ohhh-want-" I couldn't finish due to the intensity of his actions. "I can't hear you Babygirl, louder." He was getting hot.

"Luca I want you to fuck me." I said extremely quiet. "What was that?" He lowered his head to my core.

He easily pulled my underwear off and continued rubbing me. I said nothing, pushing his buttons.

He slid his warm tongue down my core, lapping up my juices. "Fuuuck." I screamed and squirmed. His thick arms wrapped around my thighs, holding me down. Damn. Sex with a God is amazing, I thought. Luca worked his tongue in and out of my pussy, my body began to shake.

"Fuck me Luca!" I finally screamed grabbing a handful of his hair. He lifted himself off of the ground and swiftly unbuckles his pants. Nervous, I peeked down to see his manhood. How would that fit? He caught me looking and smirked.

Without warning, he shoved himself into me. I instantly felt pain, turn into a pleasure I had never experienced before. Luca pounded into me hard and fast. "Keep going, fuck" I said, my eyes rolling back. I was in such an ethereal state, a high I never knew. He moaned and suddenly flipped us over, him still inside of me.

He was now pounding from the back, his hands gripping my waist in a very possessive manner.

"Fuck, Babygirl." My king groaned.

I was near release and my moans became more intense. He went faster, if possible, and I came undone with a loud scream. Those poor guards. I thought.

My body collapsed, my head light and my legs already sore. Luca, still inside of me laid down and began "damn, Babygirl, you're beautiful." He said squeezing my tits and looking me over. My eyes, threatened to close as he talked. I was exhausted.

"I'm tired." I said grabbing the covers. He looked me over and clutched my face in his warm hands.
"Shit, you're drained. " He suddenly became worried and ran into the bathroom. When he returned, I was fast asleep.

•••

Luca's POV

I skipped up the grand staircase after my workout extremely happy. She was on my mind for the rest of the following day; which she slept through, and this morning. What can I say, the D knocked her out!

I was on my way to check on her. Not too far from the room, I smelled her and rushed to be in her presence. When I finally reached the room, I nodded to the guards outside of my door and slightly opened the door to hear the shower running.

I glanced at the destroyed, heavenly white bed and pictured her moaning under me. I was instantly hard.

I shuffled into the washroom slowly and quietly, spending little to no time stripping. I opened the shower door and My love whipped around with a yelp. "It's just me, Babygirl." She stared at me for a second after. She was very turned on, judging by her body language. She glanced down at my junk, and I couldn't control the smirk that overcame my face.

She bit her full pink lips and my manhood screamed for attention. "Don't do that Babygirl, I'll take you right here." I said, staring down at her perfect body, hooded eyes and all. I took steps towards her.

She attempted to cover herself as her eyes sparkled. "What, this?!" She bit her lip again, pushing my buttons. I removed her dainty hands from her breasts and roughly fondled them. Tegan looked away, withholding a moan. My hands traveled down to her core, and parting her lips I worked my magic on her clit. Her arousal was very evident, as my fingers glided against her flesh.

I removed my hands and commanded her. "Jump." Without hesitation she was in my arms, my dick at her holy entrance.

With haste, I pounded into her. My huge hands gripping her ass cheeks and occasionally slapping one. "Fuuuuuckkkkk" My love screamed.

Her pleasure was my pleasure. I grunted and continued to pound, her body matching the rhythm of my thrusts. "Hmmmm, Luca", "fuck!" We both released at the same time. She slid off of my cock, and with shaky knees, she collapsed to the ground.

My eyes closed in euphoria and her tiny hand wrapped round my cock. "Fuck" I said breathing heavily. She used both hands, twisting so drops of Precum oozed out.

Her pretty little mouth fit perfectly on the head and she sucked, hard. My eyes rolled back and my back hit the wet shower wall. "Damn Babygirl" I said cumming for a 2nd time.

When I looked down she again, looked exhausted. I wondered how she learned to suck dick and my eyes narrowed. "That's a question for another time" I mumbled and she was gone, deep into sleep. I picked her wet body up, wrapped a plush white towel around her, and carried her to bed.

I stared at her for a while longer than I should've, examining her. She was a supernatural, I knew that. But, what was she?! She was powerful and something on the inside of me, told me that I should find out soon.

•••

¡Hola, Chicos! I hope you're still liking the book so far! I am updating everyday and trying to get these chapters out, ASAP!! Love you guys so much ✨