Chapter 17

Recap
"Then you won't be waiting for long."

Tegan

The instant those words left my mouth, my hands were all over him. He dismissed that man and we got to business.

We had sex on the floor, on the bed, in the shower, on the balcony, and in the closet. Currently, i was laid out on top of Luca. My wild hair distributed and tangled, across his chest while he rubbed my back... and other things.

I pulled my stiff neck up to look at him while he stared adoringly back at me. "Round 7?" He smirked.
"I'll pass, I'm tired." I released an unladylike yawn.

"Put on some pants, Luca." I exclaimed climbing off of him. "I don't want Piper to barge in or something. She'd have way too many questions. Well, I'm gonna shower now." I awkwardly fast walked into the bathroom naked.

"Ok." He quietly acknowledged what I said.

•••

While Luca was with Piper, I had wandered off into the library. They were in the garden for a
daddy + daughter picnic, and yes, I was jealous. That was our spot!

I carried her in my body for nine months,  for her to turn round and like Luca more! Nevertheless, she was still my Babygirl, even if I was just a tiny bit mad at her. My actions also demarcated Luca from his child for all of her life, so I suppose I brought this on myself...

I was deep into a romance novel when I felt hands on my shoulders. "Not now, Luca." I laughed.
"Why not, Babygirl?" He breathed kissing my neck. "Because," I moaned. "You're supposed to be with Piper... right now." My body visibly reacted to his actions.

"We're done. She's with the nanny." He huskily whispered in my ear. "You look like you want it now." He squeezed my tits. "Let's fuck in here, we've never had sex in a library." He smirked down at me.

Without a second thought, I pulled him down on top of my small frame.

I blindly, but expertly unbuttoned his shirt, while our lips flowed together in sync. Within a few minutes we were both naked, Lucas hard dick caressing my inner thigh. He slowly penetrated me, picked me up by my thighs and stood.

Our movements were synchronized adding more pleasure. I screamed uncontrollably until he began kissing me to shut me up. "Fuck, baby." He continues thrusting into me, my back now flush against the bookshelf. This position was a killer, as i could feel every inch of him.

Walking over to a nearby table and slowly sliding down it, with his shaft still in me, Luca laid back. "Ride me Babygirl." He airily commanded. I moaned close to my release. I bounced up and down on his dick, moaning wildly. "I'm gonna cum." He flipped us over and pounded relentlessly into me. He tried pulling out before he came, but mesmerized by the feeling my legs impetuously snaked around his toned back. My body shook, my eyes rolled back and my body tensed. Goddamn, he knew how to please a woman. I missed this.

He then pulled out, lying next to me out of breath.

"Again?" We said simultaneously.

•••

"Tegan...?" Luca called out while we walked through the garden.
"Yeah." I looked up to him. "When is Piper's birthday?" He glanced at me.

"Oh, February 3rd. Nearly a month and a half away." I smiled. He intertwined our fingers and kissed my forehead gently. "Thank you, so much, for giving me her." He looked into my eyes. Squeezing his hand, I smiled up at him.

That got me thinking... when is Lucas birthday?!

"April 21st" I stopped walking and he walked ahead of me. "Did I say that out loud?!" I questioned. "Yep." He smiled back.

"So babe, I really need to go shopping for clothes soon... maybe we could go to-"

"No." Luca side eyed me.

"What? You don't even know what I was about to say!" I playfully punched his arm. He laughed.

"Like I was saying! ...  do you think we could go, you know, just to get some stuff." I reasoned.

"The mall?" He raised his perfect eyebrow.
"Yep." I confirmed.

"Nope" He winked while walking inside and turning a corner. "But daddy, please." I caught up to him and whispered into his ear. My hands wandered down his hard chest.

"Princess. Don't start something you can't finish." He groaned. "Huh?" I played dumb, his eyes darkening by the second. "Fuck shopping, you're not getting shit." He huffed. "Then I'll just walk around naked." I smirked, all-the-while my hand was drapned over his cloth covered, hard length. "Babygirl, this will end badly for you." He darkly smirked. "You're no fun" I moved my hand and proceeded walking to the room.

"It would've." He repeated behind me. "Yeah, well two can play this game, Papi." I blew him a kiss.

•••

"Mommy?" Piper looked at me from the floor.
"Yes Babygirl." I Answered, halfway listening. "I bet you still like daddy." She didn't make eye contact, but she kept her eyes on her toys.

"Who The- never mind. I don't Like him because he's  ugly and boring ... make sure you tell him I said that." I spoke. I knew he told her to say that, and I also know that he was probably somewhere eavesdropping.

"Mommy that's mean." Piper side eyed me, as if I was a disappointment.

"Well, I give you permission to be mean to daddy."
"No, I'm ok. He's my best friend!" She cheered.

"And you're my best friend Piper" Luca Walked In, scooping her up. They both turned to me, giant but mischievous smiles on their faces.

I could hear them laughing from the hall, but Luca wouldn't be laughing for long. "Let the games begin."

•••

I'm so sorry that this update took so long!! I'm at a youth conference, so updates will be slower...