Chapter 20

(Reminder of what Amara looks like)
Luca

We were all sitting in the media room watching a "kid friendly" movie. Well, I was forced to. Some shit about a wolf, or whatever the hell this animal was, and a girl in an ugly yellow dress.

"Daddy I'm tired, can you tuck me in." Pipers quiet voice asked. Oh thank Goodness, now I have an excuse to leave!

"Sure peanut."

Tegan was knocked out next to me, her head on my chest, her arms wrapped around me.

"One second..." i said as I repositioned her on the very large couch. "Alright come on peanut"

As we walked towards her room I could hear the hustle and bustle of the castle. Maids running from room to room, in a hurry to perfect each room. The soft clanks of pots and pans in the kitchen. The quiet whispers of people in their rooms and the clicking of the very best designer heels, on the exclusive marble flooring.

Piper was now sleeping in my arms. Where the fuck was her nanny?!

Once I stepped into her room, I shut the door and began undressing her since she was in regular clothes. "Daddy," She groggily spoke. "I wish I had a baby brother." I paused.

"Oh really..." I smirked, slipping her princess night gown over her head. "Yea-aaaaaa" she yawned causing me to laugh. "Me too. Let's talk about this later, time for bed Bella." And dragging the pink sheets over her tiny body, I kissed her head and turned the lights out.

•••

Tegan

"Amara hush! I am not pregnant!" I emphasized the not.

"We'll see." She sipped her tea.

We were at lunch in the palace, and all she's talking about is me being pregnant so I can "suffer" just like her.

"Anyway, I'm ready to order, what did you order?" I asked trying really hard to change the subject. "AHA! Pregnancy brain! We already ordered hoe." She laughed maniacally. I'm a little concerned...

Some of the staff turned towards us with horror on their faces, at the Little nickname Amara gave me. Being that they were all threatened with torture, by Luca if they didn't address me by my Queen or your highness, I guess they were just a bit thrown.

"Amara!" I whisper-yelled. "You can't go around announcing that I'm pregnant! I'm not, but still. Luca says it's not safe, not everyone can be trusted..." I told her.

"Oh. Sorry." She apologized.

2 and a half hours later we were both still seated at the table talking about different things. We laughed and cried, conversations like these were much needed in the midst of chaos.

"Wait wait, do you remember your ex Christian, the- the-" she began, but couldn't finish due to tears running down her face. "Wait wait!" She continued. "Remember he took you out to dinner but on the way back he ran out of gas!" She fell forward and out of her seat from laughter.

"Ha. Ha." I sarcastically laughed reminiscing about that day. That idiot made me walk home, and to think that I thought I was In love with him... pft!

Then I too began laughing. "Well yours were farrrr worse than mine!" I shot back at her, still laughing.

"Your ex was a felon! Mine was just a bum." I laughed loudly.
"Is he even out of jail yet?" I asked seriously.

She stood up and sat down, both of her eyebrows cocked up. "You know what, I don't actually know."
She giggled looking confused.

Luca started mind linking me, ruining the moment. Well... I guess we were gone for a long time. "Luca wants me back, but I'll see you tomorrow; sadly." I smiled walking away from the table. "Yeah yeah, love you hoe." She cheered walking in the opposite direction.

"Where are you, Tegan?" Luca asked. "Here." I played with him. "Don't play with me, Babygirl." Damn.

"Come find me." I pressed on.

"If you're not here in 5 minuets, and I have to come fucking find you, it won't be good."

"Sounds good to me daddy." I smiled going the opposite way of my room, and blocking our connection.

Ok maybe I didn't think this through

Ok maybe I didn't think this through. Where the hell was I gonna hide that Luca wouldn't find me?!

My feet moved quickly and quietly after I took my shoes off. Every few feet or so that I traveled, I stopped to map my surroundings.

It was dark as fuck inside and too quiet for my liking.

After weighing my few options, I decided that the library was the best place to hide, because, I didn't really know anywhere else to. "I really need a tour of the castle." I whispered to no one.

To my luck, the library door swung open with lots of noise and creepy creaking.

Ok. Think Tegan...

ok fuck it. I'll hide under the table.

As I crawled under the table and settled in, the room remained silent. He has to be in here, this is just too suspect.

After about 10 minuets I began to think about different people and places from my childhood, that reminded me of this very moment.

I used to always play Hide and seek with my dad, of course he always found me. I would Hide in the same place over and over again, hoping that he wouldn't find me again... obviously I didn't get the gist of the game.

A wide smile Spread across my face when suddenly, my foot was grabbed and none other than Luca dragged me out, a murderous look on his face.

"Well it took you long enough!" I giggled, but he didn't crack a smile.

"Babygirl, i am going to tear you apart." He kneeled down whispering in my ear.

Goosebumps spread like wildfires on my skin as he caressed my body, that look still in his eyes.

I decided to tease him. "What are you gonna do daddy? Spank me? Fuck me?"

I was in his arms by now as he slammed my back against a shelf and began passionately kissing me. Moaning in between the kisses and grinding into him.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you're dripping cum, and don't fucking moan. Don't make a fucking sound."

"Ok daddy."

•••

Please share, vote, and comment.
<3