11

Phil was on top of Eric, their lips moving together in perfect harmony. The younger of the two let out a moan as Phil tightened his grip on his hips. Phil moves from the other's lips down to his neck, leaving light kisses everywhere. 

This drove Eric crazy. His breath was ragged and mouth left agape. Phil moaned as Eric pulled his hair lightly. He moved the collar of Eric's shirt a bit and sucked on his collar bone, leaving a mark on him. 

Phil pulled away, looking at the work he did. He smiling lightly and pressed his forehead to Eric's, their noses touching. Eric returned the smile and leaned up, pressing his lips to Phil's. Eric leaned up and put his weight on his elbows, his eyes never leaving Phil's. 

"Your eyes are beautiful," Eric whispers, his French accent thick. 

Phil just blushed and lied down next to the brunette. Eric followed, Phil wrapping his arms around him. The two stayed cuddled together for a while. Phil hasn't felt this in a while. He loved the feeling of someone in his arms. He was so comfortable being so close to him. 

"Phil?" Eric asks, looking up at the blue eyed boy. 

"Yeah?"

"What, what are we?" Eric asks, a hopeful look in his eyes. 

It amazes Eric how quickly he fell for Phil. Ever since him and his brother met him, he was told to not be friends with him, let alone like him. Bert had constantly told him that Phil was a bad guy and that he can't be trusted. He always had a feeling it wasn't true. He always felt terrible when he would see Bert and Phil fight. It wasn't until a few months ago he started crushing on Phil. Now, he's here with him. 

"I don't know. Do you want to be something?" Phil asked, looking down at Eric. 

Eric blushed lightly, nodding before adding, "I'm just scared that Bertrand will find out. I mean, he's my brother. I can only keep something from him for so long."

Phil pulled Eric closer, pressing his nose into his hair. 

"I know, but you have to start thinking about what you want, Eric. Bert can't control you forever," Phil says, causing Eric to nod. 

"What do you want?" Phil asks softly, sitting up with Eric. He let him sit on his lap as he held him closer to him, his heart thumping out of his chest. 

"I want to be with you, if I'm being honest." Eric says, adjusting himself so his legs wrap around Phil's waist and arms loosely around his neck. 

Phil smiled, butterflies going wild in his stomach. He pulled Eric into a hug, the younger's head on his shoulder. 

"I wouldn't mind that," Phil speaks, Eric tightening his grip. 

"In that case, Phil, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Eric asks and Phil smiles, nodding. 

He pressed his lips to Eric's, his smile never leaving. He hasn't been this happy in a while. 

Dear God did Phil fall fast for the French boy.

***

Eric walked Phil out a couple of hours later. He was so happy the entire time. His first boyfriend. The thought wouldn't leave his mind since it happened. He closed the door, leaning against it happily, a content sigh leaving him. 

He went back up the stairs and into his room. Just as he jumped on his bed, there was a knock at his door. He told them to come in, his brother entering the room. 

"Who was here?" Bert asks. 

"Hm? Oh, no one," Eric dismisses, a smile still on his face. 

"Foutaise! I know Phil was here!" Bert said, swearing in French. 

Eric flinched, looking down. He knew this was going to happen. He knew Bert was going to find out one way or another. He just didn't want it to be this soon.

"You have to start thinking about what you want, Eric." He remembers Phil saying. 

"You can't tell me what to do, Bert!" Eric replies, although he was terrified of his brother. 

"Do you not know what he's done? He took my boyfriend from me! I loved Dan, and he hates me, Eric! He ruined the only good thing for me!" Bert stresses. "I won't let him have you too." 

"Bert, he isn't bad, for Christ's sake! He's a nice guy!" Eric yells, glad his parents aren't home to hear them arguing. 

"I don't care. As long as you're my little brother, you will listen to me! I don't want you with him!" 

"But I want to be with him," Eric says, close to tears. 

Bert just looked at the floor. He was thinking of something else to say. He hates Phil with a burning passion and he's over Dan, but that doesn't mean it stopped hurting. Plus, he wants what's best for his little brother and he doesn't think Phil's it. 

But he does have an idea. 

"You know what?" Bert says calmly, his little brother looking up at him with tears in his eyes. 

"You should date Phil, but here's what I think you should do." He replies, a smirk on his face.

***

"Mum! I'm home!" Phil calls once he walks through the door, locking it soon after. 

"In the kitchen!"

Phil walks to the table where his mother and sister were sat. The two had a slice of cake and a cup of coffee. They were probably just having another one of their "girl talks" that Phil never really listens to. They just sit down and drink something, talking about a lot of things. It makes Phil happy seeing his two girls spending time for themselves. He knows they both get stressed a lot.

"So where were you? Were you out with Dan?" Serenity asks, watching as her brother sat down next to her.

"No, actually. I was with someone else," Phil smiles.

"Oh? Is it that 'other guy'?" His mum asks, raising an eyebrow.

Phil nods sheepishly and blushes.

"Well what's his name?" She presses.

"His name is Eric. He's this really sweet guy, he's in year eleven but it's fine. God, mum he's everything. It all feels different than with Dan," Phil smiles, his mum nodding.

It's been a while since she's seen Phil this happy. Not since him and Dan became friends. As ecstatic as she is for her son, she can't help but have that motherly alarm going off.