5

"And so you just use that to find the circumference," Phil explains, pointing at the equation of the paper. 

Dan sighs loudly, still not understanding what to do. Him and Phil were currently sat on the floor in Phil's room. Phil was helping Dan with his maths homework since Phil has a 98% in the class. They've been working on it for almost two hours now and Dan was tired.

"You know what, I'm over it. I'm over it. I. Am. Over. It." Dan announces, closing his text book and banging his head against the mattress.

"Awe, come on Dan." Phil laughs a little, nudging Dan with his knee. 

Phil felt butterflies in his stomach when he did that. It made him blush slightly, but he concealed it like he usually did and just looked at Dan, who covered his eyes. The two have been friends for about two weeks now. They're always together, which is great for Phil. That means he gets to hang out with the boy he likes and can be himself. 

"I'm so tired though," Dan whines. "I'm carrying the water baby in this relationship Lester. I get to have a break. My back is fucking killing me."

Phil laughs lightly and taps Dan's moon belly. It was Wednesday evening and Phil's mum and sister were getting take away, leaving Dan and Phil to hang out until he had to leave around eight. Dan was uncomfortable and in pain, so he stood up. Dan stripped off the thing, sighing when it was removed and laying down on Phil's bed. 

"Jesus that feels so much better," Dan says, letting out a loud noise after.

"Good thing tomorrow's the last day of that." Phil speaks up.

"True."

The two sit in silence for a while, just listening to All Time Low. Phil hears the door open and close and rushes up.

"Food!" He calls and throws something at Dan, who groans but stands up.

Phil runs down the hall and abruptly stops, causing Dan to crash into his back. Phil lost his balance and could tell he was going to fall because of how fast Dan was running in the short hall.

"We go together or we don't go down at all!" Phil yelps, quoting All Time Low and grabbing Dan's hand and pulling him down with him.

Dan lets out a sound as he falls on top of Phil. His head was lying on Phil's chest and Phil was groaning as his head hit the floor. Dan looked up at the same time Phil did. The two locked eyes, Dan's mouth falling open slightly at the sight. Phil's icy cerulean eyes staring into Dan's warm brown ones. Dan wanted to lean in for some reason.

"Do it," He thought. "Why don't you just do it? Nothing's stopping you."

"What have I told you boys about running around the house?" Ms. Lester complained, but laughed as Dan stood up. She had saw the whole thing, and smiled at her son.

Dan held out a hand for Phil, who accepted it gratefully. Phil smiled and blushes a bit, rubbing the back of his head where he hit the ground.